Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication (896 Views)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West / Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by IkpuMmadu: 2:16am On Oct 30, 2017
In the 21st century, a governor of a Southwestern state in Nigeria allegedly commissioned a billboard on handwashing.

This has shown the level of governance and the dividends of Democracy. We are impressed and we hope to see more of this type of comisioning.

6 Likes

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by hajlat2(m): 2:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Good.
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by deomelo: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't even know when the people we elect to look out for us kicking off public awareness campaign turn into a bad thing?

This is why Igbos and ipob villages never and won't progress. grin

Na everything den dey turn to bad bele, hatred, anger, and bitterness. grin grin

ipob losers.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by GavelSlam: 2:31am On Oct 30, 2017
A campaign for good health practices and you are complaining?

Indeed something is wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by PenisCaP: 2:34am On Oct 30, 2017
grin so dem no know say dem go wash regularly before?.

Oooop ok na dem dem.. i forgot

6 Likes

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 30, 2017
deomelo:
[s]I don't even know when the people we elect to look out for us kicking off public awareness campaign turn into a bad thing?

Na everything den dey turn to bad bele, hatred, anger, and bitterness. grin grin

ipob losers.. grin grin[/s]

Why are you calling IPOB when the Facebook poster is Yorubaa. Sick dumb Afonja.

13 Likes

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by EmeeNaka: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Indians has come to scam Ondo people
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by GoldNiagara(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
In the 21st century, a governor of a Southwestern state in Nigeria allegedly commissioned a billboard on handwashing.

This has shown the level of governance and the dividends of Democracy. We are impressed and we hope to see more of this type of comisioning.

South east education sha! Oya swap demonstrate for demonstrates. It is basic ingrish!
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by QueenSekxy(f): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2017
deomelo:
I don't even know when the people we elect to look out for us kicking off public awareness campaign turn into a bad thing?

ipob losers.. grin grin

when will you guys stop showing your inferiority complex??the yoruba poster is now an ipob..

can smell how the name is giving you terror.

3 Likes

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm only pained because of the group photo with the state EXCOS grin

Finally Ondo state has been infiltrated by Benue and Kogi governors sycophant

4 Likes

Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by Bari22: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Mtsww no comment
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by fergie001: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Certain people are defending this rubbish....

But assume another failure,Yahaya Bello do this one,some people defending akeredOLE,will see destroy bello with words....

Not standing in for Bello,the excos posing there is funny,and this will enter one of the achievements for re-election.

What is bad is bad,and should be condemned.........

Looking at those who defended...
Mtchew,I did not even look at it b4
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by IkpuMmadu: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

South east education sha! Oya swap demonstrate for demonstrates. It is basic ingrish!

English na your papa language ....you are still looking at the semantics and grammatical errors while they are commissioning billboards. ...I was thinking Aregberascal was the best thing until this one pops up

Kontinu
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by GoldNiagara(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

English na your papa language ....you are still looking at the semantics and grammatical errors while they are commissioning billboards. ...I was thinking Aregberascal was the best thing until this one pops up

Kontinu

Then stick to Igbo and mind ya biz. Yoruba been giving Igbos nightmare since the days of John the Baptist.
Re: South Western States Demonstrates Sophistication by buffalowings: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
shocked sad

Akeredolu
Don't let me nack you jazz this momay morning.

(1) (Reply)

Group Warns UK, US To Stop Interfering In Matters That Concerns Nigeria / Ex-unilag Beggar Becomes Lawyer!(Photos) / APGA PDP APC Youth Leaders Endorse Uche Nwosu As Consensus Imo Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.