Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo (28246 Views)

Pics From Actress Anita Joseph's Private Wedding With Boo Today / Nickiminaj Is Back As She Share Hot Picture With Boo. / Shock!! Bobrisky Shares Video of himself having Sex With Boo On Snapchat Premium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Fatasy(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2017
only if critics knows how humble this guy is.
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by nigeriafarmer: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2017
This iceberg de enjoy o

I wish I can have this Juliet for just one night
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by diplomat058(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

The Struggle for the females to see a man to call their own is real. Caroline Danjuma went from being a Billionaires wife, to being the girlfriend of a guy that was one of Davido's hangers on.

And this Juliet Ibrahim went from being the hottest chick everybody wanted, to being the one that is dating a Canary Haircut, who has no visible source of livelihood, but is claiming to be a Musician, even if we have searched from Lagos up to Yobe for his songs and have not found any.

The struggle for a man is real indeed.
Good day, Sir. My name is Lanre, a final year OAU student, and I just private-mailed you. I would like you to, for God's sake, reply as it is probably my last career lifeline. Thanks so much for you attention, sir, and I will be humbly expecting your reply.
But if you, for personal reasons, do not want to reply, with your consent, I do not mind pouring out my mind on this forum as pubic as it is because just like I said, my educational career is on the verge of an avoidable extension. my phone number is 07018135966. Thanks, once again sir
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Ctrlsolutn: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

The Struggle for the females to see a man to call their own is real. Caroline Danjuma went from being a Billionaires wife, to being the girlfriend of a guy that was one of Davido's hangers on.

And this Juliet Ibrahim went from being the hottest chick everybody wanted, to being the one that is dating a Canary Haircut, who has no visible source of livelihood, but is claiming to be a Musician, even if we have searched from Lagos up to Yobe for his songs and have not found any.

What an intelligent composition of reality
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Joyzeey(f): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Words and opposite
Dats there main description
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Koolking(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

Haahahahahaha. "canary haircut" grin grin grin This dude is crazy. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Rinsola32(f): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

This part got me laughing out loud. grin

" even if we have searched from Lagos up to Yobe for his songs and have not found any"

The struggle is indeed real. May God help us. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) / Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date / Yomi Fabiyi Is Still Considering Divorcing His British Wife [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.