Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

All Creation(created) Groan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Creation(created) Groan (327 Views)

The Purpose And Will Of God In All Creation 2. / The Purpose And Will Of God In All Creation. / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Firstborn Of All Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Creation(created) Groan by Hier(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2017
I am here meditating, and am like, all creation groan. Groaning (personal revelation) in the sense that, they are burdened with death(rulership of a tyrant- satan). I was almost meditating on The Word I speak unto you are Spirit and Life, though I was viewing it from Gods perspective, and I could infer that, when God created the earth, every created( plants, trees etc) hath life. Seeing the World was framed by the Word of God.

(1) (Reply)

"I Needed To Save Him!!!"---christian Mum After Strangling Her Son To Death!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 04/11/2017) Don’t Faint! / From Hardcore Atheist To Christian Apologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.