Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit (32894 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Traditional Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by gbzed(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2017
See Weytin Mr. Eazi dey chop, there's this happiness you get when you Bleep rich pussy.

Remember when I was still dating one house of assembly member's daughter in my area. She comes to my area few times per year but her pussy dey hear am during those periods.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by eddyslim(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:
This Otedola girls are always ready to pose for the camera and show off.

Well...I think they know Dangote get daughters that are way classy and beautiful than they are.

Enough please!
Ehya sorry okay
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Well...I think they know Dangote get daughters that are way classy and beautiful than they are.

Enough please!
no matter what bad belle must always be in every sector of the society and even on nl

Chaiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by bullbull: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Mrop:
Gorgeous

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Ezigbonmadu: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!

Hater spotted. Ugly and poor - purgly ass bitch. Most likely igbo, they are programmed to hate on Yorubas without any reasons.

Tell your father to work harder and make some money or he could use you for money rituals. That way you could be useful for once in your miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2017
she's still a virgin mary undecided na you for samber the headquarter naw
abbaapple:
So na Mr Eazi de sampaper this girl headquarter
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2017
she's still a virgin mary undecided na you for samber the headquarter naw tongue
abbaapple:
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Jennifer89(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!

so because Dangote's daughters don't pose for the camera Odetola's daughters shouldn't? pepper body dey worry youangry angry

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by onwuakpachris(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2017
this girl no 2 fine abeg evn with all the tins of makeup and camera effefts..money or no money..I av seen prettier girls in naija schools all ma bleeping life.. wetin sef

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by nigeriafarmer: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Well she is good looking and beautiful just my type
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Cute outfit
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Chevronstaff: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin see title
Mr Eazi’s Billionaire Daughter's Girlfriend, Temi Otedola.
what will happun if u people jes said Temi Otedola? cheesy
Nice Iro and Buba wink
Lol.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Safiaa(f): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!
Turn that jealousy into motivation. It will do you better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is d asoebi for dt saraki wedding.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by abbaapple: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
she's still a virgin mary undecided na you for samber the headquarter naw tongue

undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by misstiq(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if Nigerians understand what it means to look "stunning". The picture is just there. kiss
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by tunnamaniah(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!
damn, why are some people so crazy and senseless, sis, you have a problem, kindly find a solution to it before it leads you to your ultimate doom

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by eyinjuege: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!

What is their business with Dangote's daughters?
They are young girls who like posting their pictures when they look nice. It's not a crime.
You also change display pictures on whatsapp, BBM and probably also post pictures on Facebook. If you were a celebrity or the daughter of a popular rich man, bloggers would also be on your page like anything, and your personal pictures would be splattered all around the internet.
Please, let them be themselves. At least they're not pictured being drunk or sniffing cocaine

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Trailblazer93: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!
Jealousy jealousy�
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by enigmaticlion: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mofe72:

Nobody stopped you from posting or taking pictures.

Nigerians are so petty.

Did they ask nairalanders or bloggers to carry their matter?

There are people who take selfies everyday.

it's their phone, their life, their social account.

If their father wasn't rich, you wouldn't complain.
no mind the yeye girl na poverty and jealousy dey worry am.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by enigmaticlion: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
tlops:

That may be true, but they are using their fathers image to boost their own businesses. Temi is a fashion blogger as I heard. May be Dangote’s children are still young or not working in showbiz. Temi and dj cuppy work in the entertainment industry so they need to be seen in that sphere from time to time. No hating pls.
na poverty and jealousy dey worry am.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by enigmaticlion: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
dyadeleye:

I can see the jealousy in you.....this one pass peak milk.
Someone cannot enjoy her life in peace again.
Na your phone?
Na your money?
Abeg Goan work harder and stop the hate!
na poverty mixed with jealousy dey worry am.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by hexy40: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Hater spotted. Ugly and poor - purgly ass bitch. Most likely igbo, they are programmed to hate on Yorubas without any reasons.

Tell your father to work harder and make some money or he could use you for money rituals. That way you could be useful for once in your miserable life.
Wetin concern igbo concern this matter,why use igbo name when u are not igbo, who is hating who now? No doubt the girl has jealousy issues but how do u know she is not youruba? you people will sign up with igbo name and be posting nonsense.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Florblu(f): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
tunnamaniah:
damn, why are some people so crazy and senseless, sis, you have a problem, kindly find a solution to it before it leads you to your ultimate doom
Ezigbonmadu:

Note that I am a kind of lady you want your girlfriend to be. Beasts of no nation, get a life and learn to live with the truth.

I'm not hating.

Pass this message to other imbeciles that mentioned me because i noticed you two are their KING.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Ezigbonmadu: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Note that I am a kind of lady you want your girlfriend to be. Beasts of no nation, get a life and learn to live with the truth.

I'm not hating.

Pass this message to other imbeciles that mentioned me because i noticed you two are their KING.

Don't even dare it Miss Fugly, let sleeping dog lie or I'll come at you so bad that you'll want to delete your NL account.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Florblu(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Don't even dare it Miss Fugly, let sleeping dog lie or I'll come at you so bad that you'll want to delete your NL account.

Bring it on Goat
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by tunnamaniah(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

I'm not hating.

waoh, Na thunder go fire who dey brainwash you, by that I mean your current boyfriend, he has never told you the truth for once, sis, you are an embittered soul, the worst part is the fact that you are failing to understand and accept your current predicament, my advice still stands, treat yourself of this disease or it will eventually lead to your destruction. FYI, you can never be my type of lady, I don’t even think any sensible guy should be with you until you’re cured.

Chai, Na thunder go fire your bae for lying to you.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by tunnamaniah(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:

Enough please!
another thing, the stench of your ugliness is oozing out from this nonsense you wrote. You filthy rag.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Florblu(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
tunnamaniah:
waoh, Na thunder go fire who dey brainwash you, by that I mean your current boyfriend, he has never told you the truth for once, sis, you are an embittered soul, the worst part is the fact that you are failing to understand and accept your current predicament, my advice still stands, treat yourself of this disease or it will eventually lead to your destruction. FYI, you can never be my type of lady, I don’t even think any sensible guy should be with you until you’re cured.

Chai, Na thunder go fire your bae for lieing to you.

You won't hear from me till you can spell LYING correctly.
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by Sektion: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
still looking for the stun
Re: Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit by DCONE1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
abbaapple:
. Yessooo dat ugly idiot Mr eazi...haahahqq grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) / Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.