Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Employment - A Blessing Or A Curse - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employment - A Blessing Or A Curse (478 Views)

Is This Job A Blessing Or Set Back? / Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? / Pencom: Pension Fund Administration Finally A Blessing?-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment - A Blessing Or A Curse by Tunex2020: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2017
I heard that NYSC now has like 3 or 4 batches a year now and each batch may be thousands of youths. Then I heard many companies are send out many of their employees in thousands and those left were combining job functions leaving very early and come back late everyday and many take home cannot take them home. I checked some of the jobs sites what I saw made me ask this questions. Id those employed are not 10% sure of there jobs what happen to those still looking for one?
If those inside are taking up 3 or more job functions together just to take home what cannot take them home
What can the youth do kindly advice
Re: Employment - A Blessing Or A Curse by doughziay: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2017
What in heaven's name are you saying!
Re: Employment - A Blessing Or A Curse by Tunex2020: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2017
i need advice on the state of employment in the nation. What is the best way out.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Master The Art Of Self Discipline / She's Good At What She Does / 100 Ways To Make 2018 The Best Year Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.