Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode (538 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by ngozianu(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
What is the Difference between Explode and Implode
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by NwaChibuzor: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2017
EXplode, Explosion from inside to outside surroundings.

Implode, Explosion within the perimeter of the source.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by psucc(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Ordinarily their difference lies on the cause. Explosion is caused by an external cause alien to the body while the cause of implosion is internal and often as a result of disagreement and or friction

Above na my personal definition
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2017
What is the difference between your brain and that of an ant?

Nairaland resemble google? Or dictionary?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2017
cummando:

Must you comment ?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by ngozianu(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2017
cummando:

Facebook and blackberry generation that cannot read nor comprehend
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
ngozianu:

Facebook and blackberry generation that cannot read nor comprehend
as in e dey pain me for you. No vex. As per the Facebook complement I'll reserve mine. Till next time. Chop bisikit
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Must you comment ?
E pain you? See painment. Oya no vex. Chop bisikit
Re: What Is The Difference Between Explode And Implode by hajlat2(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Please check your dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

UI Releases Departmental Cut Off Mark 2017/18 / Update On Waec Held Result 2017 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.