Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Atiku: The Battle Ahead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: The Battle Ahead (1787 Views)

Bot Chair: The Stormy Battle Ahead For APC Titans / Govt House Gladiators: Their Chances And The Battle Ahead / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2007
INEC will stick to its deadline.

And given the fact that the AC refused to submit a new list within the time frame allowed legally, the candidate and the party may have been technically knocked out of the presidential race.

http://www.thenationonlineng.com/dynamicpage.asp?id=11674
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
Shutmouth, don't jump da gun yet, lets wait and see what happens aiight?

as per your online wifef! ladyT, i can understand grin no hard feelings! Carry waka
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by omofineboy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2007
All these leads to anarchy and chaos. OBJ will surely pay dearly
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2007
ugodaniel , Is it not in the Nigerian constitution that you must not stalk.

You are stalking ladyT and I and we will get Ribadu on your heels. Or better still, we will forward your name to OBJ to include in the Gazette.

Jokes apart, this stalking is more than the punishment Atiku has suffered so far.

Do ladyT and I have to go to court to get you off our neck?
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2007
All these leads to anarchy and chaos. OBJ will surely pay dearly

NO ANARCHY my friend, It's D-E-M-O-C-R-A-C-Y

Nigeria is just amateur in the game
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by omofineboy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ Shutmouth,

I hope you know what is meant by anarchy, when a government disregards rule of law, disobey court orders and lawless then anarchy is imminent.
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2007
@shutmouth, you wish am stalking you. i am only here to address the negative vituperations you are always casting on Atiku and having da guts to say dat our judiciary is corrupt just becos Atiku has been winning all his court cases!

And hey! dont except me to go off in a while!
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2007
I hope you know what is meant by anarchy, when a government disregards rule of law, disobey court orders and lawless then anarchy is imminent.

You've seen nothing yet. Very soon you will see bombs in the parliament and that is anarchy. Ask India they will tell you.

It's just democracy in action. Remember, you have a borrowed political system and Nigeria is just an infant learning to walk with regards to democracy.

Even the advance countries have not yet perfected the system and are still teaching the world how democracy works.

The Nigerian courts, parliament, govt institutions and legal bodies are still confused as to how democracy works.

For example, as per today, Atiku and all the other indicted candidates are disqualified by INEC for not meeting the deadline AND yet, nobody including the press knows where the issue stands. Ask BBC or VOA or US/British Embassy, they will tell you Atiku is finished

Confusing, isn't it. In a military system, you will know today that Atiku is finished but in a democratic system, you expect the court to come to his rescue if the constitution allows it.

Democracy throws up the unknown and confuses us the more. More like magic, the more you see, the less you understand.
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2007
i am only here to address the negative vituperations you are always casting on Atiku and having da guts to say that our judiciary is corrupt just because Atiku has been winning all his court cases!

NO COMMENTS!!!

EHHHHMMMMM, Who is Atiku by the way?
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
Atiku is the sole fighter of the despotic ruler Obasanjo
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2007
Atiku is the sole fighter of the despotic ruler Obasanjo

HURRAY!!!!

Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by CrudeOil2(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2007
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2007
preach on!!! ;d
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by Tobiegal(f): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2007
Shutmouth, 2bad dat u wld may neva understand wots realy works in Nigeria, baby democracy, yea, bt thnx to Atiku, we now knw dat d president, i.e obj, can not declare d sit of d VP vacant simply because he decamped!

We also know dat obj. has been d minister of oil in Nigeria 4 d past 8years, yet, dere's stil petrol scarcity,

Also, if i may just remind u, dere isnt much of gud electricity supply in d country, yet obj. has d guts 2 give Ghana n some oda nation light! wot kind of person enjoys been called a champion outside n a big LOSER in his own country?!

so, leave Atiku alone, he has sure tested our judiciary, and as slow as it might seem, its working well,

How bad can his battle get anyways, he has scaled tru most of d hurdle, not even u can stop him! gba be!!
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2007
@Tobiegal, God Bless You O Jare cheesy
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2007
Atiku is a dead GOAT.

History will remeber him as the man who tried to force his way to be President.

Presidents are born and elected not manufactured by silly rogues.

Atiku my A**S.
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2007
@shutmouth,

You remind me of someone grin You wanna knw who?

A drowning man frantically clutching @ straw in a last bid to save himself!

Are you feeling da heat already? I thought you are impervious, dumbass!
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by Roscodaddy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
Shutmouth,leave Atiku alone,they know that he will floor Yardua and Buhari if he is allowed to contest,so let him be,abi he steal ur babe
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2007
@shutmouth,

Shutmouth,leave Atiku alone,they know that he will floor Yardua

Look at them calling ShutMouth as if they are drunk like Atiku

I used the screen name to tell you Atiku rouges to shut your mouth, yet you enjoy using the word.

Keep saying after me, S-H-U-T-M-O-U-T-H
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2007
Time now is 0235hrs, i'm off for launch! wanna come shutmouth? wink
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2007
Sorry, I don't lunch with devils

You might as well catch your boss Atiku in Trafaga Square, London for lunch before he zooms off to North Korea on his asylum-seeking flights around the globe.
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by atiku07(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2007
SHUTMOUTH THIS REALLY SHOW DUMB U ARE WELL IF U WANT TO PROVE ATIKU IS CORRUPT I THINK U BETTER GE A RELIABLE EVIDENCE JUST THAT THE FG ARE NOT SEEING THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL LET US BE REALISTIC.

WHEN U TALK OF TONY BLAIR U WANT TO TELL ME HE IS NOT CORRUPT AS WELL OR WHAT WAS HIS AIM WHILE GOING TO IRAQ FOOLISH MAN LIKE U.

SEE CORRUPTION IS EVERY WHERE IN DA WORLD AND PTDF ISSUE AGAINST ATIKU THE BANK WHERE THE MONEY WAS STASHED HAD MADE IT KNOWN THAT THE MONEY WAS USED FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PURPOSE. ABI.

WHICH DEVELOPMENT IDEA HAS OBJ BROUGHT SINCE 8YRS, ATLEAST THE MONEY HAD CREATED JOB FOR THE NIGERIAN PPL

ABEG ON ATIKU I REST MY CASE!

ATIKU CARRY GO ABEG
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by Tobiegal(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2007
Shutty, i gues u just keep coming back,

wel, not 4 2 long, so al u want is some cheap n nasty attention!

whether u like it or not, Atiku is gonna run, n stands a good chance of winning.

I cal on d oda pro-Atiku's 2 let dis guy understand d meaning of his name, n mayb he shd re, c, it to him self, while not forgetting dat he really realy needs to understand d meaning!

Besides shutty, did u knw dat u just made d guy even more POPULAR! just like ur pdp cacus r doing in d country. So maybe on the oda hand, u can continue to scream n yell n remove ur head while calling his name, cos u knw wot?

He is 4 real, n may just be d best candidate 4 d presidency come May 27.
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2007
atiku07, stop typing in CAPITALS, very unprofessional. Didn't you finish high school.

Can't read what you're writing.

Try again and stop the CAPS!!!

Teacher Utomi got a lot of work to do if elected President
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by atiku07(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
well am simply doing that 4 blind man like u who willnot always see reasons
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
Let us talk about life in Nigeria after Atiku's political demise

It must be like in heaven!!!

Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by naija4life(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2007
shutmouth:

Let us talk about life in Nigeria after Atiku's political demise

It must be like in heaven!!!

You are really going to wait a very long while before your prayers are answered Shutmouth! I am so sorry for you!

What is it with you and your one-man army against Atiku!
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
Can we change the subject here and talk about Atiku or are some people so uneducated to read subject lines

Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by naija4life(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2007
Since you have decided to run along all over the forum castigating someone that has greatly exposed your president for who he really is! It is high time you stopped talking bad about him. You can criticise objectively and i'll understand but your posts arre so biased and subjective that it leaves a lotta room to wonder!

I am concerned cos i happen to be a family friend of the Atiku's and all these rubbish you're saying about Him is really getting on my nerves lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by Uche2nna(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2007
Atiku is no better than OBJ. He only started to cry wolf when he found out that the 'agreement' they had prior to the last election was never going to be upheld. If that was not the case, he would have been sitting pretty tight and lauding OBJ for his achievement while waiting for the baton to be passed onto him for him to continue the legacy which is barefaced looting.
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by ugodaniel(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
Uche2nna:

Atiku is no better than OBJ. He only started to cry wolf when he found out that the 'agreement' they had prior to the last election was never going to be upheld. If that was not the case, he would have been sitting pretty tight and lauding OBJ for his achievement while waiting for the baton to be passed onto him for him to continue the legacy which is barefaced looting.

complete bull and arrant nonsense. I respond well when people talk with facts and figures
Re: Atiku: The Battle Ahead by shutmouth(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2007
Thanks Uche2nna

I like your style!

Getting real real hot for me here!

People Behind The Failure Of Obasanjo's Government / A Spiritual Profile Of Chioma Oluchi Anasoh - A Former Mistress And Aid Of Fani / New Fashola Cabs