Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) (31421 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by JosWatchDog(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
The Instagram account of Cool Fm controversial On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has been banned.

A search on the photo/video sharing platform reveals that his account cannot be found.

According to Freeze, his Instagram account was hacked by some pastors who are against him.

He tweets;

This comes days after he exchanged words with singer Timi Dakolo on the platform, over tithing and divorce.

He also hinted that Dakolo has a lover during the thick of the argument.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/10/controversial-oap-daddy-freeze.html

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Remijuice: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't know what Tweeter and Cool FM are doing too by not banning you. You too dey talk!

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's good news then...

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Anybody could have done it. It must not be a pastor.

32 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by eleojo23: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Between Aunty Kemi and this guy, I don't even know who worse pass...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
We go heard word small

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Realfitbody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
This comes days after he exchanged words with singer Timi Dakolo on the platform, over tithing and divorce.

He also hinted that Dakolo has a lover during the thick of the argument.

Might be true or it might be a publicity stunt.

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Here Is How One Orgasm Per Day Can Reduce Your Risk Of Cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017

DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and here are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Realfitbody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
who told it was done by Pastors?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by YesNo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
From Yahoo Boy Pastors

Now Hacker Pastors abi??

What Next ?

Assassin Pastors?

the person wey dey press your remote control no get pity at all.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
It is pertinent for every sane person, especially Christians needs to support Daddyfreeze.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Freeze again ...always on the news accusing pastors of one thing or the other ...

Be careful ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by jejemanito: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Man-child

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Kimcutie: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Finally.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
God save you it's only your Instagram account that was hacked and Christians being peace loving people... embarassed
With the level of your flippant tongue on Church matter, you dare not try it with the other religion because no be only your instagram account will be hacked, your head may be hacked as well based on their wayembarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
we all saw it coming
awon aye

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Dee60: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fellow needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by tabean: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Holy hacking
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
#freethesheeple

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Idiot that's no hack.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
eleojo23:
Between Aunty Kemi and this guy, I don't even know who worse pass...
you

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
In other words, freeze's account has been frozen grin

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by rotexteymie(f): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy let there be peace ✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Freeze is an Idiot. That account doesn't even look hacked. It cud ve been frozen due to ur notoriety.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Bari22: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Men of business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Ctrlsolutn: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
I don't know what Tweeter and Cool FM are doing too by not banning you. You too dey talk!

Especially abt tight.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
WTH is wrong with the man?

He needs spiritual cleansing walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Spiritual hacking
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chaiii grin

When you open a can of worms you should Have worn a protection abi you think they'll be looking at you to destroy their sources of income without a fight back

I'm referring to business men turning Christianity into a joke and ridicule not the genuine ones actually called by God

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / "I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.