Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) (31428 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by designVATExcel: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Not funny at all.
Why generalising with the word "pastors".
Your account was hacked, simple.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Haters of wisdom will be glad about this.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Ctrlsolutn: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:

Especially abt tight.

Permit me to correct -tithes
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by admissionrunz: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
just shut up. aturu ofia
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Watch out for the rest of your social media accounts against that.
Price for being controversial and being a talkative.

JosWatchDog:
The Instagram account of Cool Fm controversial On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has been banned.

A search on the photo/video sharing platform reveals that his account cannot be found.

According to Freeze, his Instagram account was hacked by some pastors who are against him.

He tweets;

This comes days after he exchanged words with singer Timi Dakolo on the platform, over tithing and divorce.

He also hinted that Dakolo has a lover during the thick of the argument.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/10/controversial-oap-daddy-freeze.html

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by superpauL(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
pastors right now...

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by kennykane1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Its disgusting how Nigerians rush out to defend their pastors. The same syndicates that wine and dine with our corrupt and criminal politicians. For God's sake, this guy "@Daddyfreeze" is not by any means against your pastors or your worshiping the true God. He is simply trying to expose the criminals defrauding and manipulating the poor masses all in the name of "God" Wise up people!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by jamace(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
The impersonators of the LEVITES have done it again.

It goes to show that these pastors established their churches because of tithes and NOT Christ!

DaddyFreeze has won! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by absool(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
I don't know what Tweeter and Cool FM are doing too by not banning you. You too dey talk!
nobody listens to his night show again thank God for beat fm,

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sane people should stop giving that fool called Daddy Freeze any attention. His boss at Cool FM should please get him busy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by felixomor: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Chaiii grin

When you open a can of worms you should Have worn a protection abi you think they'll be looking at you to destroy their sources of income without a fight back

I'm referring to business men turning Christianity into a joke and ridicule not the genuine ones actually called by God

Do you have evidence that church hacked the account?
As he claims?

Instead of the guy admitting he posted a fake news video, he is claiming his account was hacked.
After he discovered the video was fake news.

He cant deceive anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
It looks like you want to spoil their business.

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by morbeta(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

Undiluted truth......#Freezetheslayeroffakepastors.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by semyman: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
ff
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
I don't know what Tweeter and Cool FM are doing too by not banning you. You too dey talk!
why would they ban him, for saying the truth?? What makes u think he talks louder than the pastors?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by semyman: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Are you for real?
Lilimax:
God save you it's only your Instagram account that was hacked and Christians being peace loving people... embarassed
With the level of your flippant tongue on Church matter, you dare not try it with the other religion because no be only your instagram account will be hacked, your head may be hacked as well embarassed
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
morbeta:

Undiluted truth......#Freezetheslayeroffakepastors.
True it's a pity it's a DJ that is speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
semyman:
Are you for real?
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
Anybody could have done it. It must not be a pastor.
abi
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by hurricanekatrina(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
excuse me
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
felixomor:

Do you have evidence that church hacked the account?
As he claims?
they are capable of doing that and even more! They can go as far as killing this guy, yes! besides he did not say the church, he said the pastors..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by morbeta(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
Sane people should stop giving that fool called Daddy Freeze any attention. His boss at Cool FM should please get him busy.

Why calling him fool when his massages are undeniable true. What is hidden from the wise and prudent, has been revealed to the baby and suckle.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
SmellingAnus:
That's good news then...
No, this is the good news here...DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

QUESTION

OR

The tithes you pay?

you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?

Answer is simply, GREED

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Which true pastor called by God will even pay attention to Mr freeze? They will simply commit his wahala to God Almighty and be at rest. Anyone could have hacked his account, not necessarily a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
designVATExcel:
Not funny at all.
Why generalising with the word "pastors".
Your account was hacked, simple.
Bro leave the so called "pastors" to defend themselves. They are capable of doing this or behind the disappearance of the said account. U don't know what this pastors are capable of...u can only be sure of urself

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
What do we do to the pastor?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by felixomor: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
they are capable of doing that and even more! They can go as far as killing this guy, yes! besides he did not say the church, he said the pastors..

Do you have evidence? Yea or Nay.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Haters of wisdom will be glad about this.
u are right sister, I love the sensitization that this man is doing, buh our people are so blinded by these God of men and their teaching that they wouldn't even mind eating their excreta hence their pastors told them to do so. These pastors are into real biz with the people and many people are not realizing it yet.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
It is pertinent for every sane person, especially Christians needs to support Daddyfreeze.
U are right bro, buh 90% of Christians will stone u for saying this not knowing this man is for them and not against them...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Get a new account and continue from where u stopped..they can't stop the truth...keep exposing their asses for the fraud they are.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
morbeta:

Why calling him fool when his massages are undeniable true. What is hidden from the wise and prudent, has been revealed to the baby and suckle.

I'm not surprised, even the Devil knows the Scriptures and can twist it to suit his purpose If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone

But the Lord described people like you and instructed us on what to do having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

QUESTION

OR

The tithes you pay?

Notice it says ALL!

[b]Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Answer is simply, GREED
[/b]

There is no mention of Jesus collecting tithes. But there is also no where he outrightly condemned it either.

The only time Jesus directly mentioned the tithe, he was tongue-lashing the pharisees in Matthew 23 vs 23:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former."

Notice that he was chiding them because, much like these days, some of them paid tithe only because they believed it was a way to "buy" God's blessings while neglecting the true essence of righteousness in God. Notice here that he urged them to practice the "latter" (Justice, mercy and faithfulness" as well as the "former" (tithing).

No one will go to hell because they did not tithe but it is an important and vital aspect of being a Christian. But it is a decision that should be made without compulsion as SOME pastors tend to do. There are a lot of churches out there (a large majority actually) however, that preach about the virtue of tithing but also take the pain to let the flock know that it should be done right or not at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / Photos From Ronke Odusanya's Naming Ceremony In America / Ceec Shares Her 2015 Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.