Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) (39400 Views)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos) / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by charmingfrank(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rip to the deae
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by charmingfrank(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Hahjascho(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Icon4s:

This school na forest?

How can this be front of a university gate?

Anyways, a lesson to the youths. Mind the company you keep.
The school no be forest....where the incidence occurred is located directly opposite to school gate

1 Like

Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Esanabbey: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
why the lies... This is how the skul gate looks. P.S I graduated from there last year.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Brillantman: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
I miss UNAD not EKSU
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by spcokker(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by flashmax(f): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by lebete3000: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
lekhi:
Please notify your brother or sisters if schooling in ekiti state university to be careful not barely a week after a cultist was matchet another body as been found in front of the school gate.the corpse which was brutalized by the killer is yet ascertain if he is a student or not.will keep you posted

And ABUADTH dey advertise vacancy.
mbok, i no dey go again.
make i stay for my birnin-kebbi jejely.
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by pyro10(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
he wil join patrol team #underworld
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by slyrone(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Afonjas and killings are like tea and bread. BTW where is the school gate op?
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by slyrone(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Esanabbey:
why the lies... This is how the skul gate looks. P.S
I graduated from there last year.
so na this yeye school you go? well! no wonder
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by ogunnowo28(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
no mind them no be the front of the skul be that
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by KingDavidic(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Icon4s post=61907280]
This school na forest?
Anyways, a lesson to the youths. Mind the company you keep
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by FBIL: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yorubas can't speak or write understandable English, can't properly use: ''is'' ''his'' ''as'' ''has'' ''add'' ''had''
And I'm sure the above writer is schooling in that state university grin grin
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by sam1990(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Shun cultism
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by OludareIsola(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
wizzybetpro:
But is that really the front of a state university with bushes everywhere like a road to farm land in the village?

You don't have to talk about the school like that; that place is opposite the school gate not necessarily the school gate. It is just opposite the school gate but most times also the students do refer it to the school gate.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
I know Dis guy as A gentle boy Dose days ,so dayo is gone
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Adewizzy007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
lekhi:
Please notify your brother or sisters if schooling in ekiti state university to be careful not barely a week after a cultist was matchet another body as been found in front of the school gate.the corpse which was brutalized by the killer is yet ascertain if he is a student or not.will keep you posted
Truth be said the guy is not a cultist, he just happened to be unfortunate to have bad friends around him... the hit was on his friend who happened to be a strong man... R. I. P...
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by turner3(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is this a school gate? ?
Looks like a farmland
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Milesxy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
[code][/code]boiz from the other side embarassedboiz from the other side
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by kushma(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
anonymuz:
this doesn't look like a cultist thing. Its a ritua. No hand, no brain.
okay if u say so
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by iamDjSkukie(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is disheartening, what re dis boys turning our University to? It wasn't as bad as dis wen I waas in sch. Obedient pays. RIP to d dead and karma will caught up with dose dat did dis.
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by hoyiilow: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
lekhi:
ikorodu boys don enter ekiti state grin
lekhi:
ikorodu boys don enter ekiti state
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017

Tragic indeed!!! Pls OP, try and read ur message all over and do the needful.
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017

Tragic indeed!!! Pls OP, try and read ur message all over and do the needful. I hope u are not an undergraduate of dat university?
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by GeoSpatial(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Icon4s:

This school na forest?

Anyways, a lesson to the youths. Mind the company you keep.

Let me educate you on that: SCHOOL GATE is an area off campus, just like the underworld where gangsters and big boyz stays. If you belongs, you have no business staying at school gate and if you do without belonging to a cult group, you will last long because your life will be constantly threatened.

But funny thing about school gate is that, their activities is not hidden.
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Tobilee(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
wizzybetpro:
But is that really the front of a state university with bushes everywhere like a road to farm land in the village?
No....school gate is just the best way to describe it to outsiders, it's actually around one hostel opposite the school gate.
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Bestchisom(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Everyone has outgrown that shit
you are everyone....right?
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by Bestchisom(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

But you saw "Graphic Photo" there didn't you?
That should have yold you that it can only be viewed at the descretion of viewers

graphic photo....hmmm
Re: Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) by kcfesto(m): 1:14am On Nov 02, 2017
😷😷I don't believe this,no truth in this post. I saw this bloody picture three days ago, comes out from cultists killing in Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) / Delta Police Station Empty As Cultists Raid Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.