Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? (1671 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by shadeyinka(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
NPComplete:

I thought u guys were supposed to do greater than Jesus?
Still following His examples.
Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by OtemSapien: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
shadeyinka:

Still following His examples.
When will you be able to do greater things than ficititious Jesus? Ain't you bothered that you've never been able to walk on river Niger?
Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by hopefulLandlord: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
When will you be able to do greater things than ficititious Jesus? Ain't you bothered that you've never been able to walk on river Niger?

They're living older than Jesus did, they're using technologies Jesus couldn't use; those are "greater things" don't ya think?

1 Like

Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by NPComplete: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that part of the bible doesn't apply anymore and its invalid

Lol. Modern Christians don't even do like Jesus anymore. They prefer Mosaic law especially the tithe part. Then they will tack on grace and speaking in tongues for spiritual bragging rights.
Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by OtemSapien: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

They're living older than Jesus did, they're using technologies Jesus couldn't use; those are "greater things" don't ya think?
And they can scam people more than fictitious Jesus was ever written to have done.
Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by frank317: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Lol .. the greater things jesus meant was that people, both sinners and unbelievers will live older than him and use the technologies he wasn't opportuned to use... this is a new one.

Lol.. God must exist by fire by force, even when he obviously dont want to exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Cobhams is a visually impaired musician, usually invited to big crusades to sing. But why has Yahweh not used Oyedepo, Reinhard Bonke, Adeboye, Suleiman to heal his blindness. I believe he will appreciate it than money.
Even Jesus didn't heal all that were sick in Israel talk less of the one you mentioned. Bishop Oyedepo and Apostle Suleman ( not Suleiman) are mortal men used by God to preach,heal and deliver humanity from the shackles of hell. The man by the pool of Bethsaida had being close to the stream for 38 years expecting his healing but when Jesus showed up,his story changed. It's when Yahweh decides to heal that's when he will. His word says " I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on". " The ways of the lord are different from ours, his thought aren't the same ".
Re: Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Cobhams is a visually impaired musician, usually invited to big crusades to sing. But why has Yahweh not used Oyedepo, Reinhard Bonke, Adeboye, Suleiman to heal his blindness. I believe he will appreciate it than money.

THE LORD IS HOLDING ANYTHING BACK... GOD CANNOT SAY NO TO THOSE WHO NEEDS HEALING..

GO THROUGH THE HEALINGS OF JESUS, 90 PERCENT HAPPENED THROUGH THE FAITH OF THE VICTIMS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 'hand Of God' Spotted Hanging Down From The Sky In Amazing Cloud.. / Why Is Living Faith Not Having Personal Dstv Station / Did Sodom And Gomorroh Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.