Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

National Id Card Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Id Card Registration (2590 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Available For Collection[nimc] / N-power: How To Fix Wrong Date Of Birth Issues On National ID / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Id Card Registration by JeremyA2G(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello Good morning brothers and sisters. Pls i want to get a national id card and i heard it can be done online. pls i need help and steps on how to do it.
Re: National Id Card Registration by keandre: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: National Id Card Registration by Dedoo(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS FALL IN!
WE ARE AT SUITE 009-011 THE KINGS PLAZA.
OPPOSITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES,
ALONG BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA
(3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM NEXT CASH AND CARRY)

Re: National Id Card Registration by jom28gy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
With this link,can one registered by himself?
Re: National Id Card Registration by Gemc3(f): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
You can only pre register online. You will still need to go to thier office to complete your registration. Pre registration is just like filling g the form they give you at their office, but online. Visit their website for more info.

I suggest you just visit their office.
Re: National Id Card Registration by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK we have hear.

In other news get the latest info on IT be it Education, Jobs or Tech all around the world from It+jobs+list.com (without the plus and dot.)
Re: National Id Card Registration by JeremyA2G(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gemc3:
You can only pre register online. You will still need to go to thier office to complete your registration. Pre registration is just like filling g the form they give you at their office, but online. Visit their website for more info.

I suggest you just visit their office.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Vacancies At Bemil Nigeria Limited, 14th September, 2018 / Outreach Medical Service Is Recruiting Into Various Positions / Help Wanted – In Need Of An Assistant Secretary For Our Ughelli Delta Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.