Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily (12263 Views)

NDLEA Successful Applicants - How To Check / Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo / Job Applicants- How To Write A Cover Letter With 3 Paragraphs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Welcome,congratulations for making the final selection.

To update your profile do the following:

1. Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

2. Enter your registered phone number or email address ,that is the one you used during your online application.

3. Get otp or retrieve otp by entering your details

4. Change password

5.upload
6.if step 5 fails,click continue
7. Change your URL that is the web address on the address bar to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard from. /dashboard press enter

8.upload passport and a scanned valid ID

Make sure you reduce the size for easy upload

8. Upload
9. Sign out and sign in again
10.done[url]
http://musabsg..com.ng/2018/04/npower-2017-selected-applicants-how-to.html[\url]
Go and get your PVC..Baba PMB/PYO have done much more to be reelected in 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by Tochikamaru: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Good writers needed!! Send a what's app message to this number 07034865971
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by Dclique(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
See a full tutorial on how to edit your profile and upload passport and ID to NPower NPVN Portal - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/04/npvn-npower-gov-ng-onboard-how-to-upload-passport-and-id-on-npower-portal.html
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by Naijazure: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
tech18:

To update your profit do the following:

2. Enter your registered phone number or email address ,that is the one you used during your online application.

4. Change password

5.upload
7. Change your URL that is the web address on the address bar to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard from. /dashboard press enter

8. Upload
10.done[url]
http://musabsg..com.ng/2018/04/npower-2017-selected-applicants-how-to.html[\url]
Go and get your PVC..Baba PMB/PYO has done much more to be reelected in 2019

I was enjoying your writeup until your last statement.... Really funny how you reason though! smh

4 Likes

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by akinon: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
How do I get my deployment letter
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by lilemmy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
tech18:

4. Change password

5.upload

8. Upload
10.done[url]

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by prettysassygirl(f): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
tech18:

4. Change password

5.upload

8. Upload
10.done[url]

Reelected nko, Reelected ni. Selling your birthright for a plate of pottage,that's what this your post stands for.
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Naijazure:

I was enjoying your writeup until your last statement.... Really funny how you reason though! smh
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by primebulwark: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
i just tried it and its still the same..please help
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Reelected nko, Reelected ni. Selling your birthright for a plate of pottage,that's what this your post stands for.
Lols,you have d Right to vote for any candidate of your choice
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
akinon:
How do I get my deployment letter
It will come through your state UBe/LGEA or various ministries when they are ready.Npower management will make announcement when they are ready.Stay tune to their social media handles.
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
primebulwark:
what is it showing?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
primebulwark:
I can help you FRee of charge to do it
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by primebulwark: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
the page showing profile and the passport area can't be edited
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
primebulwark:
the page showing profile and the passport area can't be edited
Sign in.Clear d URL and type http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard on d address bar press enter
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by primebulwark: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
thanks man @tech18 God bless you
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
primebulwark:
thanks man @tech18 God bless you
and you too.Ameen. you are welcome
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by CompovineTech: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria From Compovine Technologies Ltd.

For More Information visit http://www.compovine.com or 07030444481

Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by damose12(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please which size of the passport can one upload?
I have been trying to upload my passport but after selecting the file, it does not upload.
It shows select file as if i have not selected any file.
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
damose12:
Please which size of the passport can one upload?
I have been trying to upload my passport but after selecting the file, it does not upload.
It shows select file as if i have not selected any file.
pls resize it.make it in jpg format
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by damose12(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
tech18:
pls resize it.make it in jpg format
Thanks a lot. Just did it but the passport will thick good confirming that it has uploaded but the ID card will not thick good before directing one to continue. How will one know that the passport and the ID uploaded completely? Does it show on the person's profile?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
damose12:

Thanks a lot. Just did it but the passport will thick good confirming that it has uploaded but the ID card will not thick good before directing one to continue. How will one know that the passport and the ID uploaded completely? Does it show on the person's profile?
yes it will show on your profile.sign out and sign in again.Click on d top right where you see your name
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by damose12(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
tech18:
yes it will show on your profile.sign out and sign in again.Click on d top right where you see your name
It worked perfectly. Thanks and remain blessed. You have no device information, hope it's for everybody?
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
damose12:
It worked perfectly. Thanks and remain blessed. You have no device information, hope it's for everybody?
yes that's how it is.you will be asked to select device later
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by troubleseller: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tochikamaru:
Good writers needed!! Send a what's app message to this number 07034865971
I'm down but I want to knkw for what before I whatsapp the no
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by Redeemed(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Plz I need help.
I logged in yesterday night and changed my password but unable to upload my passport and ID card.
I tried opening it today at a cybercafe to upload my picture and ID card but its not going through. It showing "not secured".
Please what can I do?
tech18:
I can help you FRee of charge to do it
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Redeemed:
Plz I need help.
I logged in yesterday night and changed my password but unable to upload my passport and ID card.
I tried opening it today at a cybercafe to upload my picture and ID card but its not going through. It showing "not secured".
Please what can I do?
do d following
tech18:
Sign in.Clear d URL and type http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard on d address bar press enter
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by geesunge(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
tech18:

4. Change password

5.upload

8. Upload
10.done[url]

Thanks, God bless you!
Re: Npower 2018 Applicants.how To Upload Your Passport And ID Card Easily by tech18: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
geesunge:

Thanks, God bless you!
and you too,ameeen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Volunteering Tips For Job Seekers / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Ibom Air Is Hiring Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.