Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? (2411 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Getting to Zanzibar From Dar es Salaam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by JackBizzle: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm planning to go to Zanzibar for a holiday. I just want any advise on the place....good hotels, taxi service etc
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by hahn(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
How many people can find Zanzibar on a map? undecided

Ogbeni, you better go to where people know o like Lagos or Ogun state tongue
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by JackBizzle: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:
How many people can find Zanzibar on a map? undecided

Ogbeni, you better go to where people know o like Lagos or Ogun state tongue

Person no fit enjoy exotic location for holiday again? cry
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

Person no fit enjoy exotic location for holiday again? cry

Are you trying to say Sambisa forest is not exotic? undecided
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by JackBizzle: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2017
hahn:

Are you trying to say Sambisa forest is not exotic? undecided

I didnt ask for exotic death. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by skellyman: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:
I'm planning to go to Zanzibar for a holiday. I just want any advise on the place....good hotels, taxi service etc

It's the best place to be for holiday. I lived there, let me know what info you need
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by JackBizzle: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
skellyman:

It's the best place to be for holiday. I lived there, let me know what info you need

cheesy cheesy cheesy

YESSSS!

Please, what are the best hotels you can recommend? I want beach hotels.

What about taxis to go round the cities for sightseeing?

How about safety and security for a tourist like me? How often is English spoken there?

I read that the country is visa free for Nigerians who want to spend short holidays. Are there other things I should know?
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by skellyman: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

YESSSS!

Please, what are the best hotels you can recommend? I want beach hotels.

What about taxis to go round the cities for sightseeing?

How about safety and security for a tourist like me? How often is English spoken there?

I read that the country is visa free for Nigerians who want to spend short holidays. Are there other things I should know?

Is not visa free but you can get one at point of entry for $50 and its absolut safe and many tourist speak English and the locals. We run a safari company you can whatsapp me for more details +255756542072
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by JackBizzle: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
skellyman:

Is not visa free but you can get one at point of entry for $50 and its absolut safe and many tourist speak English and the locals. We run a safari company you can whatsapp me for more details +255756542072

I should have known. undecided

Keep hustling, bro.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by skellyman: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I should have known. undecided

Keep hustling, bro.

Sorry bro I know the country situation makes you think everyone is hustling to scam someone.

Have not ask you to send money neither book hotel for you. Only marketing here and if you're not satisfy . Pele
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by naposium(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Zanzibar na nice place to visit.....

Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by skellyman: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
naposium:
Zanzibar na nice place to visit.....

Asante sana @naposium
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by naposium(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
skellyman:

Asante sana @naposium

Powa powa
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by Solitin40: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Go to Naijasinglegirl.com or you google Naijasinglegirl Zanzibar trip she wrote detailed experience and trips check her Instagram page too
Re: Has Anyone Here Been To Zanzibar? Any Tips? by hahn(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I didnt ask for exotic death. cheesy

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Migrate Easily To Australia / Has The Ban Imposed On Young Nigerians Been Lifted? (UK Visa) / If You Japa To Brazil...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.