Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) (37539 Views)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Tittusstar22(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
I have blogs for sale now
1. www.fortuneworldnews..com 2. www.hilltrends..com 3. www.jive24..com 4. www.realitypilot..com 5. www.wazobiatvnews.com CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu ...
I can create a nice one for you message me on
facebook let talk @ www.facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by jossykondo: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
man head broken.....na coconut?
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
If you can't beat them, then join them
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
An idle mind is a devil's workshop
Joblessness everywhere.
Youths, let's join ATIKU to change the status quo
I wish nairaland had hate button
Was atiku not vice president for 8 years? What did he do for youths then atiku is a great grand father who should be preparing for the after life after all he has outlived Nigeria's life expectancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why didn't I read something like "the idiots have been arrested" or something?

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
purem:

DEPENDS ON THE ONE U JOIN

SOM ARE WASTE OF TIME

SOME U GET PAID BY TAKING A LIFE

grin grin grin ;Dhope your not among
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't get it, was the civil servant hit on the head for refusing to join cult or for asking that his fone be returned to him? In a court of law, op you loose, there's no evidence of request to join cult but there's plenty on fone theft so the victim got injured for fighting to get his stolen fone back. Stop misleading the public, what is cult sef?
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by shegie(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
i thx God 4u....just dey watch ur bak dis guy
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Slayer2: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
adeniyi55:
On ur own o wink

Lolz
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Flashmove: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
An idle mind is a devil's workshop
Joblessness everywhere.
Youths, let's join ATIKU to change the status quo

Which Youths to Join you for Atiku, Youths should contest and make things happen. I am ashemed to read this...
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Veraatabeh(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Franky826:
Sorry bro.

They will all claim to be fighting intimidation yet they are the grandmasters of it. Don't bulge bro it's a wasted life.

Can completely relate to this.

As a fresher I hear am for school from those mofos but I played along.

Bright the boy wey worry my life pass
Was shot and killed in his 3rd year. Can still picture his face and the smell of his blood that fateful day.

Omo I go Thanksgiving next Sunday grin

#SayNoToCultism
thank God for ur life
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by DarkLover: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthialove post=61904389][/quote]

You're so fake and full of hatred to the Yorubas, checking though your profile, do you think that your foolish religion card can cause division in the west? Your types are abound on this site but no matter how many you guys are, your games are lost on arrival.

The Yorubas you so much despised are far intelligent than you and your ilk, they'll just read the nonsense in your profile and smile at your foolishness.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by bugidon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
You for join them na
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by purem(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Factfinder1:

grin grin grin ;Dhope your not among

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by bullbull: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awolowo was a famous cultists. Awolowo was a member of a cult.
Awolowo wrote many cult books.
The military place awolowo under watch.. if you go to his old house in apapa. You will find a military barrack close to his house which was use to watch awolowo
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by juyi44(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=ATIKUisCOOL post=61909066]An idle mind is a devil's workshop
Joblessness everywhere.
Youths, let's join ATIKU to change the status quo[/quote

I won't curse you, God bless and forgive you, amen.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by pyro10(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
I hate exams

I heard is some kind of lyf folks tries to improve their way of life, thinking......maybe smth else....
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by thundafire: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
greatmarshall:
Dem burst im head grin But na by force to join cult? Abi una members don dey deplete
dey dn count scores tire na y wouldn't dey look 4 who dey will use 2 play chess and I like dey man guts
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
False story...

E blend new
No sabi OT
Boys come drive am
E wan dodge
Dem drill am

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by alexmakaay(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin
Franky826:
Sorry bro.

They will all claim to be fighting intimidation yet they are the grandmasters of it. Don't bulge bro it's a wasted life.

Was shot and killed in his 3rd year. Can still picture his face and the smell of his blood that fateful day.

#SayNoToCultism

Bro abeg gist us wella for that Bright story.. e go sweet oo grin
Franky826:
Sorry bro.

#SayNoToCultism

Bro abeg gist us wella for that Bright story.. e go sweet oo
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by neonly: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is better is have a broken head than a dead body

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by baman22(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Evablizin:

They should leave people alone,is not everybody that want to live a wasted life like them.
you are right my brother

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by kennyblack94: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
okenwaa:
False story...

E blend new
No sabi OT
Boys come drive am
E wan dodge
Dem drill am
Okenwa..you still dey leave for 22 Cata street, near that cosmetic shop....na your old friend..odb..
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Danelo:
Didn't read the story but I think the taxi driver should have taken a left turn instead of the landlady to give the tenant quit notice and make the other tenants park the car outside the auditorium.
By the way where is my boxer
I reject every spirit of psychosis in your life.

Always visit a psychiatrist for a checkup.

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by SUPOL(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Angelanest:
A 30-year-old man was attacked by some cultists who have been reportedly disturbing him to join their group in Sapele area of Delta state. According to reports, the civil servant who is said to have been intimidated by the cult boys severally – was involved in an argument with one boy who allegedly stole his phone and in the course of the argument, the alleged thief who is said to be among the intimidating cultist – hit him on the head with a weapon for refusing to join their street cult in order to get back his phone.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/cultists-attack-30-year-old-civil-servant-refusing-join-delta-state-photo.html
Lynus MBA, tell them d truth bros. U go join cult n u no no say dem dey pay dues. Now they came to collect their dues and u no get money dem seize ur phone. And u started struggling with dem, they break ur head. Either u or ur father is not saying d truth. We know all these things. No cult will touch u for not agreeing to join them. None
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by SUPOL(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
okenwaa:
False story...

E blend new
No sabi OT
Boys come drive am
E wan dodge
Dem drill am
ARO BAGGER
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Franky826: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexmakaay:
grin

Bro abeg gist us wella for that Bright story.. e go sweet oo grin

Bro abeg gist us wella for that Bright story.. e go sweet oo

E too long abeg grin. But I think I've shared it here on Nairaland before.

Found the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3511131/ever-encounter-cultists-share-experience

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
chai chai chai there is god oh!!! dat is too much but anibody dat do dis thunder go fire them
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

I wish nairaland had hate button
Was atiku not vice president for 8 years? What did he do for youths then atiku is a great grand father who should be preparing for the after life after all he has outlived Nigeria's life expectancy.

You the almighty Youth,what've you done or has been doing to bring on the supposed Youth.?

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
how old are you or ur fada?

I know frustration can make someone resort to Hate.
Don't worry,that's why you need to support a reformed ATIKU.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

I know frustration can make someone resort to Hate.
Don't worry,that's why you need to support a reformed ATIKU.
kikikikikik...atiku pooo fall on ur generation...Even absolute rigging can't assure u lots aso villa...Bunch of obsolete e-leaches....Trust me frustration is better than ignorance in all spheres as far as My country and its citizens are concerned...

It's obvious u are a gadamned product of a quickie...I asked ur age and that of the sperm donor that resulted to diz malproduct..

But ofcourse u don't know...Why not articulate your life first before thinking of Nigeria...We are bigger than ur natural problems oooo..������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.