Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131761 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ikorodureporta: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Reports making rounds online have it that a popular food vendor from Ughelli, Nigeria’s Delta State was burnt into ashes by an angry mob following accusations that she uses water from the mortuary to prepare her food.

The woman nicknamed ‘Mama Aroma’ is reported to be notorious in the area for preparing delicious meals that are in high demand.

Before her alleged death, the food vendor reportedly sold her Banga rice on a truck in the market where people form long queues to patronise her services.

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

‘Mama Aroma’ got into trouble when the said mortuary man followed her to her joint in the market and raised an alarm, prompting the youth to subject her to instant injustice.

It is further reported that some residents who had consumed her food pounced on her and beat her up before setting her ablaze.

Source: https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/popular-food-vendor-mama-aroma-burnt-into-ashes-for-using-water-from-the-mortuary/z9zglct

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Sikay19(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
undecided
Oh my Africans. Large percentage of our problems lives within us. Heart is desperately wicked. As in how could a sane person perpetrates such maleficient act. Our leaders are just direct reflections of who we are. Spits!

384 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by donbachi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.

308 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
corpse water?! translation please....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

504 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by iCauseTrouble: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's so barbaric. They went extreme by burning her.

Modified
Everybody quoting me, please let's be guilded. Am not justifying the allegation against of her using mortuary water to cook. The fact still remains its a mere allegation and it hasn't been confirmed.
Even if confirmed, why not allow the law to take its course?

363 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by RapistOnBail: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Man is the Demon we read about in the bible and Sunday school.

embarassed

289 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by jchioma: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

What This is serious! A whole human being burnt just like that?

You will not know the danger of jungle justice until it happens to you or someone close to you.

Whatever she may have done, nothing gives anyone the right to take the life of another. Moreover,
there is what is known as the benefit of doubt until proven guilty. Afrika!

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by GEOANDSONS: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Real life Iya Basira

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Elslim: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by okpalaAnambra: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
And when it comes to herdsmen they won't see anyone to burn

429 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by mynaijaforumcom: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
follow the link in my signature�

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by hisexcellency34: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mortuary water yet nobody don get Coronavirus for Delta. That mortuary ghost should be arrested if true

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Chucks1989(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by SultanOfAbia: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
NOW THAT YOU BURNT HER
DID IT REMOVE ALL THE CORPSE WATER
THAT IS INSIDE YOUR BODY??

INSTEAD THEY SHOULD PUNISH HER BY MAKING HER DRINK 1 GALLON OF THE CORPSE WATER THEN BAN HER FROM SELLING FOOD.. Africans no wise at all

405 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Ogilinsaka: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
I hope and pray this woman wasn't a victim of envy and jealousy from competitors cos it happens all the time...

This is pathetic

1044 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
The animals that burnt her are stupid set of goats.
what if d claim by mr motuary attendant was a false claim
what if he's holding a grudge
say no to jungle justice

lepasharon:

Abeg jo..someone made up the story to put her down.
Why do mortuaries store bath water ?
And do memeber of the public have easy access to mortuaries ?
exactly my thoughts

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by IamPatriotic(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if the alarm raised by the mortuary attendant was false?

458 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by bumi10(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
good
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by jidxin(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
corpse water?! translation please....
omi oku

14 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Lovelies1: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
WTF?
Just WTF?

4 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Aammee77: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin

In life what you sow you'll reap.

Nigeria is becoming a very dangerous place to eat outside for safety reasons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by nuban07(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
sad

U never can say, what of if she was wrongly accused

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Damn shocked
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by flyca: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if she was wrongly accused?

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad

345 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TheTourist: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
The Aroma of her food sweet sha. I dey chop am steady

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Coldie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
I thought jungle justice has been banned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Cosmatikka: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
The ppl she used their water will be waiting to beat her up in hell.
This is y I hate buying things from any shop where ppl mob asif na only dem dey sell d commodity

12 Likes 1 Share

humans are wicked so I will believe this.

we do everything to make money in Nigeria. that is why I prefer food cook by me

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.