Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat (30015 Views)

Good Reasons For Not Loosing Weight / Loosing Belly And Arm Fats In 4weeks / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by olorunthobby(f): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Aye
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by rotexteymie(f): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is informative and true but dsnt work for everyone.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Paperwhite(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice and educative thread.God bless OP.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by brixton: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by HMZi: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Boyooosa:
Like seriously?
Another researcher will come tomorrow now and contradict ALL the aforementioned points, unhealthy person don suffer fah shocked
Meanwhile, is it true that Seun gives FTC award?
YEAH,got 2mill in mavros last week
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Sheun001(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Those who have ear let them hear.

I only see my six pack when I'm hungry. I want to ask, is six pack associated with hunger?
lol same here anytime I wake in the morning the thing go just show grin
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Boyooosa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
HMZi:
YEAH,got 2mill in mavros last week
How did u process it?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by ekensi01: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sheun001:

lol same here anytime I wake in the morning the thing go just show grin
grin
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by purples25(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Tell that to All those Yoruba girls eating Amala, shawama, pizza, barbecue and all sort of garbage without eating vegetables or going for exercises.

They usually end up looking pregnant at age 26

Ps: I am Yoruba

Lol okay.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
The major cause is indigestion, alot of people eat late at night and go to bed almost immediately
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by NgHealth(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
I think when it comes to belly fat like fat on any other area on our body, too much carbs is the issue.

In a country like ours where Garri Consumption is the main thing, carbs should be the culprit to be blamed.

Garri or rather excess carbs is not at all a naturally healthy food if one must loose belly fat.

Generally, a nice post it remains.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by emelda86(f): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
moscobabs:
J

For jugging grin
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Papiikush: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
purples25:

Lol okay.

Purple is your favorite color Yeah? smiley
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by purples25(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Purple is your favorite color Yeah? smiley

You got it. ( thumbs up )
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Papiikush: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
purples25:

You got it. ( thumbs up )

It signifies royalty. You a princess?
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Icon79(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
You're forgetting the #1 and the most important reason why you're not losing belly fat:

1. You're pregnant

O pari
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Icon79(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kilode?

grin

O pari

olorunthobby:
Aye
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Icon79(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why are being so defensive? Do you have belly fat?

O pari

purples25:

Lol okay.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Icon79(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
BS! I eat pretty late in the night and often go to bed immediately but I don't have one ounce of excess fat in my body. So how do you explain that

O pari

frenzyduchess:
The major cause is indigestion, alot of people eat late at night and go to bed almost immediately
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by steve6: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK.
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Icon79:
BS! I eat pretty late in the night and often go to bed immediately but I don't have one ounce of excess fat in my body. So how do you explain that

O pari

the fact still remains that late night eating leads to indigestion ,of which the type of diet should also be put into consideration
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by phoexix: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Different techniques to handling different body issues, belly fat is one of it.

No general rule.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by purples25(f): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:

It signifies royalty. You a princess?

Maybe tongue
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by purples25(f): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Icon79:
Why are being so defensive? Do you have belly fat?

O pari

You!! And your signature ' o pari ' , you know you are thin and I am fat, don't let me come and get you this midnight in my bush baby form cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Nonnyflex(m): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Because it is informative, and people needed to know. Comments are not the criteria of sending a post to FP. Once a post is highly informative, with or without comment, it should be on FP.

Weldone mr. lalasticlala.
minus snake news, you are right
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by agrovick(m): 2:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Lmao! Which kain wahala be this?
Eat fruit it's good for you, now fruits cause weight gain? Na wa o
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Icon79(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
C'mon, you're not that fat.

I think you look just fine ....

O pari

purples25:

You!! And your signature ' o pari ' , you know you are thin and I am fat, don't let me come and get you this midnight in my bush baby form cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by purples25(f): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Icon79:
C'mon, you're not that fat.

I think you look just fine ....

O pari

Thanks
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by Icon79(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
You're very welkome wink

O pari

purples25:

Thanks
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat by HealthWealthy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sometimes all you need is a change of diet.

All these drugs and supplements won't help. They are marketed by snake oil marketers to swindle huge amounts out of your bank account.

View this thread for a cheaper solution: https://www.nairaland.com/4147190/solve-sexual-health-related-issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital / 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO / 2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.