Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country (825 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by Omooba77: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman to Visit Every Country
sie De Pecol, a 27-year-old traveler from Connecticut, just became the fastest person to visit every country in the world.

She left for her world tour in July 2015, and on February 2 she visited Yemen, the 196th and final country on her list. Her entire journey around the world took 18 months and 26 days, smashing the previous record of three years and three months.

De Pecol is now completing the paperwork to be officially recognized by Guinness World Records.

http://amp.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/cassie-de-pecol-first-woman-visit-every-country?source=dam
Re: Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by Omooba77: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
she must have beaten presidency by few countries

1 Like

Re: Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by gentleiphy: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Omooba77:
Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman to Visit Every Country
sie De Pecol, a 27-year-old traveler from Connecticut, just became the fastest person to visit every country in the world.

She left for her world tour in July 2015, and on February 2 she visited Yemen, the 196th and final country on her list. Her entire journey around the world took 18 months and 26 days, smashing the previous record of three years and three months.

De Pecol is now completing the paperwork to be officially recognized by Guinness World Records.

http://amp.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/cassie-de-pecol-first-woman-visit-every-country?source=dam

she try
Re: Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by optimusprime2(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2017
How wouldn't she, when her travel document (passport ) allows her to go almost all around the world "visa free"...
Re: Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by Omooba77: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2017
optimusprime2:
How wouldn't she, when her travel document (passport ) allows her to go almost all around the world "visa free"...
And she has the money to pay airfares , tram,bus train fares and hotels

2 Likes

Re: Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by good4all40: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
I want to explore the world too but my green passport will not let me lol l can only visit 44 countries with my Nigerian passport visa free or visa on arrival 20 almost impossible to visit due to their strict rules for Nigerians.
Re: Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman To Visit Every Country by Omooba77: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
good4all40:
I want to explore the world too but my green passport will not let me lol l can only visit 44 countries with my Nigerian passport visa free or visa on arrival 20 almost impossible to visit due to their strict rules for Nigerians.
Make will start for Togo and Benin republic.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In America Don’t Want To Return To Their Huts – Trump / Can I Obtain A Yellow Fever Card Without An International Passport? / I Am In Need Of A Room Sharing Mate Or An Ordinary Single Room In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.