Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Can We Youth Lead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Youth Lead? (619 Views)

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Youth Lead? by mztahoney(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2017
CAN WE YOUTH LEAD?

Can we youth lead? This is the question that came to my mind after I came across a write-up posted on Facebook by a political analyst known as Mr. Kingsley Nwachukwu Igwe.
He stated that Bisi Akande says "there will be no automatic ticket for President Muhammad Buhari". He further undergird his points that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is very desperate to take over from Buhari including other APC stalwarts like Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Nasir El-rufai, Tambuwal, Bukola Saraki (Senate President) who are standing as the potential aspirants for the post.
From the PDP, Ayodele Fayose is seriously on the race, other top shuts like Sule Lamido, Ahmed Makarfi, Ibrahim HasSan Dankwambo, Donald Duke are likely to run.
He did not stop at those glutton and selfish leaders but made mentioned of some vibrant youth aspirants like Ahmed (Bee) Buhari, Mathias Baba Tsado, Anseun Eragbe, Enyinnaya Nnaemeka Nwosu among others.

When I went through the comments, Nobody out of those people that commented said something about the youths that were mentioned instead, they were expertiating about those selfish Leaders.To my surprise, some youths have been shown their support for them. Fellow youths, when are we going to rise on our feet to fight for our right?

Some youths don't believe or agree that we can lead our dear country. I feel so bad that we youths can't support one another because we are going to bring out the issue of tribal or religion discrepancy at the end of the day.

A research revealed that Majority of people living in Nigeria are youth. My people why is it that we youths of Nigeria find it arduous to embrace youth? Why are we always happy to vote for an old man who has nothing to offer us? Is it because of money? Is it because we have trust in them as elders? Is it because they are competent? Let us rise up and show the whole world that we can do better than those crummy elders.
Youths of Nigeria! Wake up from your slumber, this is our time to suppress this lackadaisical government of the geriatric people. I was startled when I heard some youths around me enunciating about who will support youth that has no money to spend for his campaign. If you remember the case of President Muhammad Buhari, All the APC supported him financially even i heard that they paid for his Presidential ticket.
For me to vote for him without collecting a dime, it will be a slap on my face if I fail to support my fellow youth for the betterment of this country.

Can we youth lead? Is a convoluted question that i haven't get an Answer to because of the mentality of some youths towards a Leadership.
My next write up will provide answer to it but before then, you can send your answers about this question to me. As a scrivener, i will also strive to meet some political analysts for better answers and understanding.

James Oyinloye
Publisher at http://bankofhistories.Com.ng
Re: Can We Youth Lead? by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Yes we can.
Re: Can We Youth Lead? by mztahoney(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Can you back it up sir
Re: Can We Youth Lead? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2017
I can. A trial will convince you!
Re: Can We Youth Lead? by mztahoney(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2017
I want to hear from u pls

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dele Momodu And John Dramani Mahama Visit Buhari / Channels TV Debate Commentary And Video That Are Going Viral On Facebook / Happening Now: International Observers Storm Anambra To Measure Level Of Boycot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.