Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Channels TV Debate Commentary And Video That Are Going Viral On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Debate Commentary And Video That Are Going Viral On Facebook (615 Views)

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Channels TV Debate Commentary And Video That Are Going Viral On Facebook by Spiritscience(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ihere n'eme m

I saw the same thing we used to do as kids while arguing about ephemeral issues play out during the all hallowed Channels TV debate;

Instead of proving with facts how he had improved on the state of things in Anambra State, the incumbent was busy pushing the buttons of his opponents by discrediting them and bamboozling the audience with unverifiable claims; we are exporting yams to the UK..., Obaze is better off sharing relief materials in Syria, Chidoka is better off controlling traffic...

Are these the words of a sober administrator serving the people?

Come to think of it, Chidoka's narrative sounded more like that of one who is vying for the seat of a lawmaker at the federal level. I think he would be better off as a senator defending the Igbo cause at the House of Senate.

Obaze was quite fluent, which I believe, sold him to the people. But, I do not think he is being sincere about whose interest he is representing; the people's or his benefactor's (Peter Obi).

Nwoye showed he is made of the street the way he was calling the names of places all over the state but he was not convincing enough in his defence that he is not a cultist and had no hand in Ngige's abduction and the arson of the governor's lodge. Ihe Chukwu g'ekpe...

There was no doubt Ezeemo sounded like someone with trust issues but the fact remains that he was the only one who was saying the naked truth and the only one with a heart for the people.

One of his evergreen words; "If this was an ambition, I would have walked away. Rather, it is a passion and I am ready to lay down my life to prove it." Now, that should touch even the coldest heart.

#VOTEWISELY
#VOTEEZEEMO
#VOTEPPA

See video

https://m./128266123973798?view=permalink&id=1171922806274786

CC: Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Ishilove
myndd44
Re: Channels TV Debate Commentary And Video That Are Going Viral On Facebook by Mbeki: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
So all these your Mungo Park Epistle is to canvass for vote for Eze Mmuo... Biko gbapu ebea ...

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Former PDP Chairman Stabbed To Death By Wife / Six Reasons Why Ex-vice President Atiku Abubakar Dumped The APC / Maina Breaks Silence, Begs Buhari To Prove His Innocence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.