Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? (1299 Views)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / The Problem With HND Certificate – By Femi Olabisi / Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? by ajibey(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2007
What will be the faith of HND holders now that the polytechnics are being turned into universities?
Will the certificates be converted or they still have to go back to school?
What is government planning to do or what do you think government should do?

Nairalanders over to you!!
Re: What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? by ishmael(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
Good question!!
Re: What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? by ajibey(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2007
Answers pls
Re: What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? by scribe(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2007
I think people with HND certificate should be given the opportunity of doing a short course for conversion into University Degrees. Maybe 2 or 4 semester depending on the course.
Just my sincere opinion. No offense. smiley
Re: What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? by Ruuchiinaa: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
If ASUP's plans work out, I do think FG should give directives to the Polys to upgrade their cert and those already wit HND Cert will make no extra payment since they've done that before.
Re: What Happens To Hnd Certificate After Conversion Of Polys To Universities? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ruuchiinaa: If ASUP's plans work out, I do think FG should give directives to the Polys to upgrade their cert and those already wit HND Cert will make no extra payment since they've done that before.

u're replying a 2007 post if u dont knw.

(1) (Reply)

GRE EXam Please Help / Even At 49, Nigeria's Education Sector Still Wobbles / Has ASUU Suspended The Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.