Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him (45833 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video) / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by raphy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
One of the hot headed and bad mouth player I remember who. Ones play for new castle. He Always make. Headlines for the wrong reason. If I spit on him I. May drown him. All the bashing have already tell him to. Shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by jamesbridget13(f): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fear Nigerians. There is war on insta

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by 9jatatafo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joey Barton the match fixer. Go and complete your ban before you spew dust
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by kay29000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Just enter IG...you go laff die! From 75 - 800 comments within 30 mins. Nigerians get bad mouth sha, the guy will surely regret tweeting thrash grin grin grin grin

LMAO! The guy will have nightmares tonight and will never forget the country called, Nigeria. I know how Nigerians almost made that Pia Mia girl go crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Ezigbonmadu: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by idu1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
E no go better for him walahi

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
He doesn't like the music....that's all
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Carter4luv(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
I like naija. No matter how we fight and quarrel ourselves, we don't let foreign bulldogs to insult our personalities. Thumb up naija

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by enonche85(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
loomer:
The mumu been expect joshua to use one yeye British song na

Oh, I forget say the mumu no sabi play football apart from commiting fouls

E dey pain those Yeye british people say Joshua don identify with Nigeria.

If na criminal Joshua be, dey for don deny am since.

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by milaso: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Wizkid cannot sing angry
U ARE AN IDIOT
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by milaso: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Wizkid cannot sing angry
U ARE AN IDIOT
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by enonche85(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Afrok:
Haha... and some Nigerians reacted? shocked
I think they're jobless since they don't know how controversial Barton is/wasundecided

Cele people beat a madman not for him to have body pains but for him to have his sanity back.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by enonche85(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Why attacking him?.must everybody like ojuelegba undecided.
Seriously that song is too OVERHYPED.
Just that we ar used to hearing crap from our musicians in this part of the world.
And ojuelegba is a bit ok.
But not "up there".. as u people hype it.

U well so?...how can u call Ojuelegba overhyped?

I guess u really do not understand the lyrics of the song.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by enonche85(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Arsenalholic:
What's with the British-Nigerian boxer and Cameroonian-French boxer description?!

Absolute madness. In Africa, we don't value talents, after they leave us to better themselves and become successful, we start forming attaché by force.

Smh

Mr man, incase u don't know Joshua dint leave Nigeria, he was born in UK n he grew up there, so the best we can do now is to identify with him...and the good thing is he acknowledges he has his roots from Nigeria.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by enonche85(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Lol @ "was it your entrance? " grin

But wait Joey, cos no be trance or house party or rock or techno no mean say it's crap. It's called Afro beat. And true true, it's bigger than you.
Wait, who is he again?

A failed British footballer and an ex-con

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Damfostopper(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
The topic is talking about Joey Barton. "The failed footballer wannabe" lol.......That match fixer convict..... una leave the topic come dey diss "Tyrabarbara" .....hahahahahahahah....

Joey Barton and Tyrabarbara right now

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by ChiAme: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Despite being a female gospel artist as many would say, this Popular nigerian gospel singer and artist is breaking the air with her current music video release Titled 'My Hiding Place'.

She is boundless, dauntless....Infact UNSTOPPABE!!
This is what I call the real gospel song that had never been....

OMG!! You can't wait but have this music video 'My hiding Place - Chisom Orji' in your mobile phone.

Funny enough but I have been watching and listening to this music video throughout today.....

Go ahead, Watch it and find out for yourself!

Take it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICBbzbd7PI

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by enonche85(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
I am not a wizkid fan, but that song ojuelegba is good

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by greatseed: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Lol @ "was it your entrance? " grin

But wait Joey, cos no be trance or house party or rock or techno no mean say it's crap. It's called Afro beat. And true true, it's bigger than you.
Wait, who is he again?
A footballer with a no record performance

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by XYZo: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Just that we ar used to hearing crap from our musicians in this part of the world.

When will you learn to appreciate ur thing
Must our music sound like that of the whites before u can rate it as standard? angry

Wizkid took African tune abroad. He's selling and promoting the country out there, and other white artistes are starting to see the good in our music but u will rather prefer he sings like Jayz Before he is credited angry

Bro, u need to change this mentality o. No tune, I tell u beats that Fela tunes Wizkid has taken to the western world angry None I repeat angry

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol.. Blackberry ko?
cheesy
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by naijaboiy: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
Nigerians are enshrined in mediocrity. The guy is right, if Antony Joshua wanted his Nigerian fan base to increase: there're better songs to play from Nigerian artist that'd also soothe your international audience, not the crap, Ojuelegba.

BTW, for those abusing him. Some of you are just addicted to listening to junk songs.
You don’t Like the song doesn’t make it crap. What have you done for Nigeria as a person, to be recognized even in your hometown.

That song you’re calling crap was remixed by one of the biggest artistes in the world and also pushed wizkid to greater heights in his career. I think it’s better to do something crappy that people would like than do nothing at all but sit behind your phone screen to type trash.

FOH!!

2 Likes

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lmaooooooooo

rafa9:
failure at newcastle, westham,celtic, twitter, everywhere
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hahahaha
enonche85:

A failed British footballer and an ex-con
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lool

greatseed:
A footballer with a no record performance
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Now, for those Nigerians calling the song crap, lemme address something. Music is spiritual. It has to connect with you at some level. If it doesn't, then your taste in music is probably different and obviously that particular sound isn't your spec.

In one line - The international community that y'all look up to approved the song as a hit (not that we need their accreditation). But they did. And a large number of music critics and heads of the game cannot be wrong.

I'm not a fan of the naija commercial sound, but I know a good song when I hear one. Whether I like it or not. And Ojuelegba is one.

Listen to World music... Some from other African countries.... Most of the time you don't get it. But then, you start to feel the connect in your soul.
That can only happen when you listen to these different sounds with an open mind.

Music is like food. That I don't like Goulash don't make it less of a good meal. Or cheese. Or Caviar.

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by olaniyi0(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
probably u're nt a yoruba speake so u can't comprehend wat dude is saying, try to listen to it again and again and again but this time do it gently nd nt high on weed
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by shine12: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Don't forget his brother is doing time in jail for murdering a black guy. It runs in the family.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Caseless: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
This got me laughing uncontrollably. Nigerians are crazy.

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Caseless: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Now, for those Nigerians calling the song crap, lemme address something. Music is spiritual. It has to connect with you at some level. If it doesn't, then your taste in music is probably different and obviously that particular sound isn't your spec.

In one line - The international community that y'all look up to approved the song as a hit (not that we need their accreditation). But they did. And a large number of music critics and heads of the game cannot be wrong.

I'm not a fan of the naija commercial sound, but I know a good song when I hear one. Whether I like it or not. And Ojuelegba is one.

Listen to World music... Some from other African countries.... Most of the time you don't get it. But then, you start to feel the connect in your soul.
That can only happen when you listen to these different sounds with an open mind.

Music is like food. That I don't like Goulash don't make it less of a good meal. Or cheese. Or Caviar.

this guy, so you get sense like this?
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by rosebuzz(f): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Just enter IG...you go laff die! From 75 - 800 comments within 30 mins. Nigerians get bad mouth sha, the guy will surely regret tweeting thrash grin grin grin grin
The comment don reach 2000 plus we show he shege on IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by adims96(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
the song is not nice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.