Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together (45830 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by AnonymousIP: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

The Senator dropped the picture and wrote:

"With MBGN winner/Top-15 Miss World, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue (Right); and Miss Universe representative/MBGN first runner-up, Stephanie Agbasi (Left). Proud of you girls. You are indeed amongst the shining lights of Africa."

Source - http://www.viviangist.ng/ben-murray-bruce-pictured-with-ugochi-mitchell-ihezue-and-stephanie-agbasi/

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Free smoke free Hennessey, more life to my enemies, They wan take away the energy, they can't take away the energy. winkwink wink go and download it for more energy by runtown, is a dope one

28 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by marvin902(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
money must drop grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Talk2Bella(f): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin i will never let u go, unless u bless me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Taiwo20(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2017
correct
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by slawomir: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2017
fine girls
they posses this body that represents a true beauty
have always have a thing for Cinderellas.
you just can't get enough of them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
the Celebrity senator
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Alphasoar(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
No comments! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by lookatew: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
"Proud of you girls. You are indeed amongst the shining lights of Africa."

Mtschew, which light dem dey shine abeg? Their puna light?

Instead of celebrating reasonable achievements and facing more pressing issues in the economy, you're celebrating people that more than likely slept their way to that position. (Not saying they did, but c'mon, we know as e dey go)

Your common sense will not allow you make any impact as a senator.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by MufasaRebirth: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Senator wey senator grin grin

Baba for the girls dem grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Atheistan: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol..correct
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by chiwapz: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
A senator in a selfless country is richer than a ritual Yahoo boy. Nigeria as a case study
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Good day, please can anyone help me with any good male fashion designer where I can learn how to sew men's wear. I live at around isolo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Pavore9: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Spaxon(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
That Empty-Hen guy above...

You know ur thunder is around the corner
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by waleylagboy: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
hmmmm... my boyfriend right now.. I don die

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by jericco1(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
social media senator.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by waleylagboy: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
waleylagboy:
hmmmm... her boyfriend right now be like I don die
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by generalmike1759(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2017
heheheh
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobodys(f): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2017
awwn that girl is sooo beautiful.....Hope to be like you soon.lipsrsealed embarassed.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by oxygen247(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2017
The distinguish Senator from twitter constituency

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by paradigmshift(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:
Free smoke free Hennessey, more life to my enemies, They wan take away the energy, they can't take away the energy. winkwink wink go and download it for more energy by runtown, is a dope one
nothing dope there
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Offpoint: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2017
I'm losing my love for commenting on nairaland lately... Don't know why.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Senator common sense...his common sense dat dosnt make sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Mcsenior(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Twitter senator

Performing better on social media

Join NTURAL REMEDY LAB as we explore medicinal benefits of common herbs & spices to improve your general welbeing.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by soberdrunk(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Are those not 'disposable plates' the 'queen' on the left is using to hold her boobs? I am not a big fan of all these bony ass ladies, to me they are only good for Fashion and showbiz, when it is time to get intimate i am team Chubby Aka 'awon omo thicker body' angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by lonlytroy(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Naso them take dey waste our treasury for kitten
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by sportfolder: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Senators and beautiful girls, more chick from naijabet grin grin grin grin

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by felnino(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Senator Common sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.