Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

"I'm Very Comfortable With Farting,you Have To Offload Your Burden"- Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Very Comfortable With Farting,you Have To Offload Your Burden"- Tiwa Savage (513 Views)

Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man / "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko / I'm Very Comfortable With Farting - Tiwa Savage Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Very Comfortable With Farting,you Have To Offload Your Burden"- Tiwa Savage by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage who is the cover star of the latest issue of The Guardian Nigeria and she disclosed that farting is something she's super OK with. "I'm very comfortable with my excretion of bodily gases. I feel like you need to let things go. Offload your burden," she said. Watch video by clicking on this link http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/10/video-im-very-comfortable-with.html

Re: "I'm Very Comfortable With Farting,you Have To Offload Your Burden"- Tiwa Savage by izospindle(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
this is serious shocked

(1) (Reply)

Remmy Ma Teams Up With Lil Kim To Go After Nicki Minaj / Pastor Adeboye Fires Back At Daddy Freeze Over His Opinion On Tithe (see Details / Jim Iyke’s New Manager Confirms Court Verdict On Actor’s N16 Million Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.