Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

"I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko (3402 Views)

'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) / Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Endowed Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko, popularly known as Drama Doll, has softly declared a search for a future spouse, saying she's different from what people see in movies.

Destiny Etiko stated this during her instagram live session, where she pleaded with her future husband not to be scared to approach her, as she's actually not as tougher as they would think.

She also requested for her future husband to locate her soon, as she is a very different person compared the roles she portrays in movies.

Her words;

“You could see me in action (in movies) and think I am going to kill my husband. But, that cannot...READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Bluntguy: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Relax, Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Ebube Nwagbo dem still dey for queue na him you don dey para already.

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by elonmuskbaby: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Destiny etiko
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Kobicove(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Why is she sounding alarm bells already? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2021
hmmm...

i guess you are not the way you are dressed in those photos or are they shot from a movie scenes?

Try to dress modestly.

may God grant you your wish.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by NobleAngell(f): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Where is that short, dark, cute guy with a scar on his forehead? I can't recall his name but I thought you both had something going?
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
NobleAngell:
Where is that short, dark, cute guy with a scar on his forehead? I can't recall his name but I thought you both had something going?

I be wan say Pantanmi
They will declare fatwa on my head. grin

He is Zuby Michael.

He kuku no send woman again.

He don dey roll with papa ifeanyi.
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by NobleAngell(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2021
blizard44:

I be wan say Pantanmi
They will declare fatwa on my head. grin

He is Zuby Michael.

Exactly. That's the name.
Meanwhile, who is Papa Ifeanyi?
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
NobleAngell:
Exactly. That's the name.
Meanwhile, who is Papa Ifeanyi?

OBO.
Baddest!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by NobleAngell(f): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
blizard44:

OBO.
Baddest!
Oh! He rolls with Davido now? I see.
Well, our girl Destiny is saying something that may interest him o. Pls call his attention.
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Small time na, depression will fall in, please oh, all those men looking for wives should locate her o
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by teeshet: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2021
blizard44:

I be wan say Pantanmi They will declare fatwa on my head. grin

He is Zuby Michael.
xenry
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by nigerianrevolut(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2021
"All the boys they want to knack" Destiny Etiko is tired. Lol. Join us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Rickmann: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Endowed Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko, popularly known as Drama Doll, has softly declared a search for a future spouse, saying she's different from what people see in movies.

Destiny Etiko stated this during her instagram live session, where she pleaded with her future husband not to be scared to approach her, as she's actually not as tougher as they would think.

She also requested for her future husband to locate her soon, as she is a very different person compared the roles she portrays in movies.

Her words;

“You could see me in action (in movies) and think I am going to kill my husband. But, that cannot...READ MORE

You never see anything, na now you go know say life hard grin
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by lblinxz: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
E don dey red for this one , age don dey go��
Re: "I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko by Symphony2: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Single guys full Nollywood, abi dem don see her finish?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe This: Singer Afrocandy Releases {P0rn / EXCESS MONEY: Birdman Gives Rapper Drake $2m Bugatti Veyron As A Gift / PHOTOS- Pastor Modele, COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.