Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? (101181 Views)

HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Abeg Shey Anybody Notice Wetin Beyonce Wear For Dat Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Fight / 20 Unilag Girls Bounced Out Of Night Club For Wearing Butt Pads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
At the very top of the dress, there is 2 round
objects poking through the dress, I know for
sure they are butt pads!!! She is exposed!!
Beyonce puts her thumbs at the very top of
the Butt Pad to make it seem bigger and
push in the fabric of the dress; making it
seem like theres lots of backside back there. It
really ISNT!!!! Go to this link to find out
more:
I found some more to expose Beyonce as
the fake that she is, she wears butt pads, she
has a fake butt, she is so bogus!!!! If you look
carefully, you will notice at the top of her
booty, there is 2 pads that protrude and
poke out of the dress,  since when has
anyones azz did that through a dress, that is
the clear indication that she is wearing butt
pads.

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
Personally, i don't think there is anything wrong with wearing a butt pad. If the world is comfortable with padded bra, fake eyelashes, fake finger nails, weavons, wigs and braids, spandex, botox, high heels, make up and countless cosmetic plastic surgery procedures (Michael Jackson), then, we can make room for butt pads.

1 Like

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by spikedcylinder: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2010
what isnt fake about most of these kinds of things.

fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake fingernails, etc etc, as were mentioned on this list:

padded bra, fake eyelashes, fake finger nails, weavons, wigs and braids, spandex, high heels, make up and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures

the human ideal of attractiveness always has some element of fakeness somewhere. People (especially men) are terribly visual so women do whatever it takes to grab and hold their attention.

If push up bras, butt pads and some kinds of hair are what it takes, then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
More pics. I guess after this, one would truly wonder whether that girl in the neighbourhod everybody adores is not indeed wearing a fake A.S.S

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
Wow, there's one for the guys too. I guess nothing will amaze me anymore after this

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
peacettw:

Wow, there's one for the guys too. I guess nothing will amaze me anymore after this
Ohhhhhhhhh this life, people will always go to great length to please other people

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by sola310: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
for authoritative confirmeto -----ask Jay-Z. Lol
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
who cares, let her wear what ever she likes, she's gat enough money, fame and fortune so don't hate
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
Is it today you're finding out? tongue
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Is it today you're finding out? tongue
Believe me when i say that i never knew that butt pads existed until this week. While i was still recovering from the info, i came across whitening pills. There are actually pills out there that can bleach problem areas like knees, elbows and finger joints and they are widely used by celebrities!
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Maybe.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK5WXIWHRI/AAAAAAAABDY/WKDUpdgOFWU/s400/beyoncepads8.jpg[/img]

I don't think this is a butt pad. grin That is just some tight butt hugger grin not enhancer grin. You don't expect her to wear a g-string under that short gown.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by oge4real(f): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
The only thing humans dont fake for now is blood!
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2010
oge4real:

Lol. I totally agree
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2010
Hmm. . .interesting!
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by spikedcylinder: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2010
stillwater:

I don't think this is a butt pad. grin That is just some tight butt hugger grin not enhancer grin. You don't expect her to wear a g-string under that short gown.

In that case, we've got to hand it to Beyonce, her butt causes optical eye illusions! cheesy grin
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2010
stillwater:

Yes She does were em

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/R2hfSyaPTtI/AAAAAAAABkc/vBp7SXIeyoA/s400/anyquestionsqv7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44XIWHNI/AAAAAAAABC4/w51LJfEZhdk/s400/beyonce1208-1.jpg[/img]
                 /\
                  i
                  i
               No azz tongue

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44XIWHOI/AAAAAAAABDA/kezfrFL8LuQ/s400/beyonce-booty-ass.jpg[/img]
                  /\
                   i
                   i
           Azz pad slippin tongue

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44nIWHQI/AAAAAAAABDQ/2mpT2I1-R9I/s400/noazz.JPG[/img]
                   /\
                    i
                    i
               Hot mami witout d pad! cheesy

. . . n opps almost 4got>>>>
                                           \/
                                           \/
                                           \/
                                           \/

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
oge4real:

haha true da cheesy
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2010
wow! shocked
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

Yes She does were em

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/R2hfSyaPTtI/AAAAAAAABkc/vBp7SXIeyoA/s400/anyquestionsqv7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44XIWHNI/AAAAAAAABC4/w51LJfEZhdk/s400/beyonce1208-1.jpg[/img]
                 /\
                  i
                  i
               No azz tongue

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44XIWHOI/AAAAAAAABDA/kezfrFL8LuQ/s400/beyonce-booty-backside.jpg[/img]
                  /\
                   i
                   i
           Azz pad slippin tongue

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Yi3tA5yIlkc/RzK44nIWHQI/AAAAAAAABDQ/2mpT2I1-R9I/s400/noazz.JPG[/img]
                   /\
                    i
                    i

\/
                                           \/
                                           \/
                                           \/

You see that line I drew that stopped on her butt, it could be where a transparent net like stockings that end on her butt. You know those thigh highs. If you look closely on her thighs you would see she's wearing them. grin

The last pic is old. We all know that she was slimmer back then.  grin Beyonce loses weight for movie roles, so backside weight is supposed to drop too. grin grin grin

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by parislomo(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
camelot:

who cares, let her wear what ever she likes, she's gat enough money, fame and fortune so don't hate

hey!! Noone is hating on her fame or fortune. This is just something about her WE just found out ok. Like I'd always known her to be fake but thought it was surgery.
Butt pads??!! Now that's a new one!!

shocked

1 Like

Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
peacettw:

That can't be her. That backside has way too much cellulite and stretch marks to belong to a celebrity let alone Beyonce.

That is Beyonce, I have seen those photos before. Anyone can have cellulite - skinny or fat. I thought this was general knowledge?
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
peacettw:

That can't be her. That backside has way too much cellulite and stretch marks to belong to a celebrity let alone Beyonce.
lol are they some sort of Angels? they are humans as well with flaws and imperfection.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by peacettw: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

That is Beyonce, I have seen those photos before. Anyone can have cellulite - skinny or fat. I thought this was general knowledge?
  What i am simply trying to say is that if u can spend thousands of dollars to buy lace wigs, rhinoplasty, and butt pads then please get them fake butts to a cosmetic surgery to apply laser to those marks
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by mamagee3(f): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
stillwater:

Ziggy_mama:

/\
i
i

\/
\/
\/
\/

This is proof Beyonce is Fake.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Celebs have the celly jelly/stretch marks, they just have clever make up artists and photoshopers who remove it from their photos. Celly Jelly/stretch marks knows no age/status/race.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hollywood in general is fake. These celebs dont even look like the images they promote.
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by chic2pimp(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
FL Gators:

I'll never look down there the same way again.
Tbh, I don't blame grin
Especially with the Way many of these Hot London Chics rub you up the wrong way on the Bus and on the Tube undecided undecided
Re: Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Tbh, I don't blame grin
Especially with the Way many of these Hot London Chics rub you up the wrong way on the Bus and on the Tube undecided undecided
Lol as if you dont enjoy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.