Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Run A Business With Little Or No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run A Business With Little Or No Money (511 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run A Business With Little Or No Money by Spazwik: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
This may sound a bit impossible, but you can actually start a business even with very little or no capital at all. The trick is to first have a viable idea or product, an established profit-making process and your own belief in the idea as well as the zeal to implement it.

Business is really all about developing an idea, deciding on the roadmap to achieving your goals, building a strong team, networking and putting in hard work to make it work. Also, always remember that for a business to grow and flourish, it needs to be scalable.

Now, note that, no matter the industry, a lean business follows the same basic ideas to businesses reduce waste; waste in time, money and resources. So, here are some tips for running a lean startup/business:

1. Instead of renting a fancy office in a ‘choice’ location, work from home or a co-working space.
2.Hire a virtual or remote assistant.
3. Scout for a possible co-founder or another dreamer, instead of hiring ‘experts’.
4. If you can’t afford a team made up of professionals with long working experience, for the moment, hire interns/fresh graduates and work closely with them. The motivated ones can always learn on the job.
5. Use free software when or where necessary. Sometimes you may have to find an alternative means of doing what needs to be done.

more at https://www.techcityng.com/how-to-run-a-business-with-little-or-no-money/
Re: How To Run A Business With Little Or No Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice tips.

7. Seek for employees who share in your dream and aspiration. They shall certainly take your business to a greater height.

Ps: Wrong caption.
Re: How To Run A Business With Little Or No Money by gboxbaba(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'M still looking for somebody start a business blog in pidgin English, all these English sometimes just doesnt sink in.
Re: How To Run A Business With Little Or No Money by Rawpet(m): 4:24am On Oct 31, 2017
gboxbaba:
I'M still looking for somebody start a business blog in pidgin English, all these English sometimes just doesnt sink in.

well I'm interested contact me on 08102602758

(1) (Reply)

Please,i Need To Send Money To A US Account / Use Your Phone And Data To Do This And Smile Widely To The Bank / 5 Handy And 5 Hilarious Things You Can Buy For Your Business On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.