Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (40646 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Josh44s(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
You pupo are shouting nice one. How are we sure the person who replaced him is better than him. Naija mata tire me abeg

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Boyooosa(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't like it when PMB allows pple shout b4 he makes decisive action... I wish him best of luck sha and more if this. After this, to court, then from court to jail. No time ti check time!

Yusman316:

But u re the one that just made a fool of themselves for saying things without facts
For your info neither of the sgf or nia boss stole money. The sgf is accused of awarding a contract to a company he is signatory to, while the nia boss case was he didn't disclose anything to the current government about money warehouse for clandestine operations
Bobo, can you see d effect of talking? Closed mouth is closed destiny.... One idiat go come talk say social media is not working; this happened after almost 10 APC chieftains complained bitterly o.
We thank God for this!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Lucas10(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
He appoint another Hausa man rite? Am tired of this man called Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Clerverly: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
michoim:

This is democracy and due process must be followed which take time. Learn to appreciate good things and don't be biased

Wrong! Everybody knows the two were gone, immediately they were suspended. What Nigerians have been asking for is for their prosecution and not sack..afterall, they had not been working before now.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by gmaribel(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
..?..?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by zoedew: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Good move big boss, remain that useless AGF Malami..he's a crook

When was the last time we had a Federal Attorney General who served creditably well?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by WaffenSS(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
Good! Weldone! But this late damage control to douse the effects of Mainagate.Now EFCC,DSS should immediately descend on them and let the prosecution begins.
Well, next are the cabal members cum culprits of Mainagate sharperly.Meanwhile why announcing a crucial decision of this national importance on twitter and not via a nationwide presidential address or is the government ashame of it own decision?

Really?

Civil servants are sacked and u expect the president to make a national broadcast?

Are we trivializing government now?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by BarometerNG: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
The terminated the appointments of Engr. David Babachir Lawal, the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation is overdue. the next thing is that the EFCC should pick both of them and do the needful

Read more https://barometerng.com/just-president-buhari-sacks-suspended-sgf-babachir-lawal-amb-ayo-oke-former-dg-nia/
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by victor8269: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Damage control. So after sacking him u appoint his brother and tell me the Unity of Nigeria is non-profit negotiable?. I have my PVC, I would negotiate with the ballot box in 2019. Tribal Rascal!!!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by victor8269: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Damage control. So after sacking him u appoint his brother and tell me the Unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable?. I have my PVC, I would negotiate with the ballot box in 2019. Tribal Rascal!!!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Throwback: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

There is nothing good here, if they are not prosecuted! I mean, why wait for almost 7Months, only to come and announced their Sack?

In fact Buhari is becoming a disappointment!. angry angry

Buhari is a disgrace to his much touted patriotism and integrity.

You should never have to beg a patriot to do the right thing at the immediate time without hesitation.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by bayocanny: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
zoedew:

When was the last time we had a Federal Attorney General who served creditably well?
Bro, the thing tire me...imagine a whole AGF for that matter
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by smirn(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
buffalowings:
Too late undecided
Bhuari would have swept it under the carpet if not for our vigilance
We the people are the govt
We are the force of good

Not these bastards we call leaders

I beg who get that coach meme grin
Nothing will ever satisfy Nigerians. The government is not foolish to effect sack without proper investigation, afterall lawal has long been suspended from office. Things need to be done correctly and at the right time. Before this government , it could have been a secret deal without the public awareness. The government I trust will never be compelled to act in any manner by perceived enemies. Any person who don't like the way the government is going should simply go and hang. The wailers are not happy that things are going the right way.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Adeyinka12(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
it took baba go slow seven month to sack sgf . continue bubu your days are number
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by victor8269: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
lilytender:
Good one Baba, but we expected this since. This is far better than GEJ who promotes and praises looters and economic saboteurs.
Jonathan had a better SGF, AGF, DG NIA. Bubu is the biggest scam I have seen in my life
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by crisycent: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Only sack, they didn't prosecute them for the money they stole?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by musa234(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

There is nothing good here, if they are not prosecuted! I mean, why wait for almost 7Months, only to come and announced their Sack?

Exactly bro
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by musa234(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
smirn:

Nothing will ever satisfy Nigerians. The government is not foolish to effect sack without proper investigation, afterall lawal has long been suspended from office. Things need to be done correctly and at the right time. Before this government , it could have been a secret deal without the public awareness. The government I trust will never be compelled to act in any manner by perceived enemies. Any person who don't like the way the government is going should simply go and hang. The wailers are not happy that things are going the right way.
proper investigation my ass..it took him seven months? Are you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Imo1stson: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sai Buhari! Only Buhari! Nani Buhari!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Mrjo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dreamer, keep dreaming
Paperwhite:
Good! Weldone! But this late damage control to douse the effects of Mainagate.Now EFCC,DSS should immediately descend on them and let the prosecution begins.
Well, next are the cabal members cum culprits of Mainagate sharperly.Meanwhile why announcing a crucial decision of this national importance on twitter and not via a nationwide presidential address or is the government ashame of it own decision?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by KAYD007(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

The President is too dull!!

He does not have the intelligence to actively process facts and take swift and decisive action. why wait for 7 whole months?

His administration that rode on populist support is embroiled in corruption scandals

1. the minister of interior on maina case
2. the anthony general of the federation-on maina case
3. the Dss boss-magu and maina case
4. The president chief of staff-
5. the recent Nnpc wahala

i mean, is it that he is deaf or what? doesn't he read the news? he just go on about things with i don't care attitude and as if the common good reposed on him is not at stake?

a smart person will not do that. angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by WMD(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Boss Mustapha is Babachir's brother/boy from the same village in Hong Adamawa state. nothing has changed
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

May Day! May Day!! May Day!!! They ve hack Ngeneukwuenu account cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by KAYD007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
musa234:
proper investigation my ass..it took him seven months? Are you okay?

more so, he was not even recommended for prosecution. angry
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:

Don't be happy, they will soon deny it
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by ajepako(f): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Very good, Baba Bubu...

Now, we want their prosecution

That would move you from good to better..

Their conviction will then be The Best
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by AdultMaleNegro(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
buffalowings:
Too late undecided
Bhuari would have swept it under the carpet if not for our vigilance
We the people are the govt
We are the force for good

Not these bastards we call leaders

I beg who get that coach meme grin
Yeah Thank God for the 'people's vigilance' .

Weldon PMB unlike some people who never cared about the 'people's vigilance '
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Newbiee:
Good. Baba delayed to finish his homework on his replacement. In order not to allow another round of schemism for the position by our political class.
Welldone Sir.
What about the one that has been acting since 6 months ago?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joshchi:
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked suspended Secretary to the government of the federation, Babachor Lawal.

According to a tweet by Femi Adeshina also sacked was the former DG. NIA. Amb. Ayo One.
/
Nigeria is a useless country.

Someone steals N10b, he gets sacked (early retirement) to go and enjoy the loot. No arrest. No prosecution. The masses clap and case is closed.

SMH.

What will China do in such a scenario?
\

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
After the Maina case was making his anti-corruption war look like a BIG FAKE! smiley ...
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Carter4luv(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Anybody wey believe dis sack of lawal n oke is a dullard. Big lie from APC.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by morereb10: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
kilo de?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / 5 Reasons Why Ambode Won Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.