Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (40645 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari's propaganda and deception are now in another levels.

Buhari should also sack himself from petroleum ministry then resign from presidency if he truly fighting corruption.

It took Buhari over six months to appointed all his corrupt angelic government officials, it took Buhari six months to suspended his two corrupt angels involved in corruption, now it took Buhari over seven months to sacks his two corrupt suspended angels.

Shameless APC and Buhari's government.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Agentsmith002: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

There is nothing good here, if they are not prosecuted! I mean, why wait for almost 7Months, only to come and announced their Sack?

In fact Buhari is becoming a disappointment!. angry angry
. chisos Christi.

Emeka!!! bring me my eye glass let me re-read this post

Ngeneukwuenu is this really ur post?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

There is nothing good here, if they are not prosecuted! I mean, why wait for almost 7Months, only to come and announced their Sack?

I hope all is well.

Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Dantedasz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Film tricks. They soon recall them and give them double promotion like Maina. No be APC?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by jollymizzle(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Too late, not good enough, too slow to act, unserious and corrupt government. Buhari should just leave quietly in 2019 cos he's not getting reelected.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by nemynely(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
PMB playing to the gallery. More like a prolonged afterthought. Yes, these men were suspended, but the part I don't get is if the investigations opened to ascertain their culpability or otherwise were concluded before this sack.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
id911:
Story... after we don shout so tey our voice don crack.

What about Malami, Dambazzau, SSS DG Daura, Amaechi, and other executive looters?

We will manage our country the right way in 2019 without fear or favor.
We must ATIKULATE for a secure, united, harmonious, peaceful, progressive, brighter and better future. We will never regret when we ATIKULATE in 2019

I swear,u r a BIG FOOL....can't you campaign 4ur self or relative/a younger blood to become president come 2019?

It irks me when I see compound adults still dancing to the talking drum of these OLD LOOTERS! grin grin
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by nemynely(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jolar101:
Buhari's propaganda and deception are now in another levels.

Buhari should also sack himself from petroleum ministry then resign from presidency if he truly fighting corruption.

It took Buhari over six months to appointed all his corrupt angelic government officials, it took Buhari six months to suspended his two corrupt angels involved in corruption , now it took Buhari over seven months to sacks his two corrupt suspended angels.

I admit I may be lazy in establishing your use of six & seven months, as such, I will blindly tag along while whistling - " this PMB govt is in six & sevens" grin
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by khalilullaah(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
If Nigerians are complaining about mob action I think they should look no further on Nairaland.
People just comment without good reasons.
Some are shouting arrest him, some are saying jail him some even want them to be killed all in one full swoop?
ha ha! No so some of us come foolish reach?
No procedure? No guide?
When Nnamdi Kanu imputed that Nigeria is a zoo, I think I will have to agree with him on this, based on what I am reading here.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by automatix: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

I can't believe this is coming from you... Now I believe change is real grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by nemynely(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
id911:

What about Malami, Dambazzau, SSS DG Daura, Amaechi, and other executive looters?

We must ATIKULATE for a secure, united, harmonious, peaceful, progressive, brighter and better future. We will never regret when we ATIKULATE in 2019

Pardon my seeming tardiness, but are you trying to say ATIKU is LATE? When did this happen cos it seems like breaking news from you. If true, I would heave a sigh of relief, knowing that no recycled, old, shameless, power desperate, political prostitute with the sole agenda of compounding our present misery is lurking in the corner with the slim prospect of latching unto the reins of power at the next polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by slimghost(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Throwback:

Buhari is a disgrace to his much touted patriotism and integrity.

You should never have to beg a patriot to do the right thing at the immediate time without hesitation.
He has not even done the right thing. What we are asking for is prosecution and that is yet to happen.

Buhari is a huge disappointment.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by lollmaolol(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cannonleo:
Are we sure this is serious ?

It is.

I just confirmed from Buhari himself. We cannot trust all these fake news you know?

I told him to ensure due prosecution is done.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
nemynely:

I admit I may be lazy in establishing your use of six & seven months, as such, I will blindly tag along while whistling - " this PMB govt is in six & sevens" grin
That's to show you how these men were still in controlled of their positions behind the scenes. Now they been relocated to another positions in Aso Rock. Buhari and APC can't afford in loosing their top corrupt cabals as 2019 elections campaigns are on.

So nothing like sacked, they are just changes their political appointment to another presidential appointment unknown to citizens.

Is it not what government officials want you to believe they will lie to/tell you?

NEVER BELIEVE IN GOVERNMENT NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by nemynely(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jolar101:

That's to show you how these men were still in controlled those positions behind the scenes. Now they been relocated to another positions in Aso Rock. Buhari and APC can't afford in loosing their top corrupt cabals as 2019 elections campaigns are on.

So nothing like sacked, they are just changes their political appointment to another presidential appointment unknown to citizens.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Cannonleo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
lollmaolol:

It is.

I just confirmed from Buhari himself. We cannot trust all these fake news you know?

I told him to ensure due prosecution is done.
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin so the gworo chewer heard your call
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
nemynely:

shocked shocked shocked
NIGERIA POLITICIANS IN GOVERNMENT ARE REALLY GOOD AT DECEPTION AND LIES, NEVER BELIEVE IN GOVERNMENT.

If you can't believe in your family members from your villages, is it Nigeria corrupt politicians in government you want to believe?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by lollmaolol(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cannonleo:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin so the gworo chewer heard your call

Lmao

He heard loud and clear

We didn't pay London hospital for nothing.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by DTaj: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
'Name checkers association', the new SGF, Boss Mustapha, is a CHRISTIAN from ADAMAWA STATE!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by edibobo: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
It is too late. If not that pressure is much, this wouldn't have happened
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Cannonleo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
lollmaolol:

Lmao

He heard loud and clear

We didn't pay London hospital for nothing.
Amma need to see the bill, so we don't go ear scrubbing beyond our expense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by ChiAme: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Don't listen to all these bored FG news around...

The only solution to all these Naija problems is Being accountable to God.

That's what Chisom Orji is did in her currrent music video release....

Despite being a female gospel artist as many would say, this Popular nigerian gospel singer and artist is breaking the air with her current music video release Titled 'My Hiding Place'.

She is boundless, dauntless....Infact UNSTOPPABE!!
This is what I call the real gospel song that had never been....

OMG!! You can't wait but have this music video 'My hiding Place - Chisom Orji' in your mobile phone.

Funny enough but I have been watching and listening to this music video throughout today.....

Go ahead, Watch it and find out for yourself!

Take it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICBbzbd7PI

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by enonche85(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

He's no just becoming, he's a disappointment already!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by lollmaolol(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cannonleo:
Amma need to see the bill, so we don't go ear scrubbing beyond our expense

Oya pm lol
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by 12345baba(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Our dear president, Mr slow and steady
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by aribisala0(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
This cover up cannot work.

The two matters are separate. Very separate indeed so why lump them together.
I think the Lawal matter is straightforward

With the Oke matter one must ask WHY IS HE BEING SACKED. He needs to be charged and jailed

I cannot see any justification for sacking him without identifying who owns the money.
If indeed it was spy/intelligence operations then one would accept that maybe they do that sort of thing since it is all secret stuff. Personally I am not buying that. Without telling us who owns the money sacking him is meaningless.
did he steal the money, it certainly looks like that ? Where from.? Who else knew about it or was involved.It looks like people very close to Aso Rock know a lot about this and the guy will be quietly settled. I do not even believe he is being sacked in the real sense. I believe he is being retired
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
after all this months. . I wonder why it took my president this long to act. . well maybe you wnatnus to think or believe you are fighting corruption. . let the fight starts now no. . we are watching!

www.valentine202.com
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by spartan117(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
id911:

Alright u guys are beginning to take this atiku joke too far

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by Caseless: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

me sef tire.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by GavelSlam: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wailers are bitter by nature.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF by GavelSlam: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
spartan117:

Alright u guys are beginning to take this atiku joke too far

Leave them.

These children would be his undoing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.