Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 (3320 Views)

Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video) / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [4th October, 2017] / We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Very redundant, speculative, irrelevant and meaningless.

Save your essay and repost in 8 months time if we don't have the best or any airport in Osun state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/mko-abiola-international-airport-osun-govt-carpets-opposition-for-planning-to-derail-project/
Telling the truth about this fraudulent project is what they don't want to hear.

Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by johnnyvid(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/mko-abiola-international-airport-osun-govt-carpets-opposition-for-planning-to-derail-project/
Telling the truth about this fraudulent project is what they don't want to hear.
abeg please lecture them well. some set of people are still deluded to say the truth due to tribalist fight on nairaland. from record of NCAA, m.k.o airport ought to have been completed by now. not inflating the project every time. fulani herdsmen are the ones grazing the grasses of the airport now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
johnnyvid:
fulani herdsmen are the ones grazing the grasses of the airport now.
grin
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by wirinet(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Very redundant, speculative, irrelevant and meaningless.

Save your essay and repost in 8 months time if we don't have the best or any airport in Osun state.

I will bookmark this page to remind you in 8 months. Hope you will not be giving excuses as usual.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by deomelo: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
wirinet:

I will bookmark this page to remind you in 8 months. [s]Hope you will not be giving excuses as usual.[/s]

What you should have done instead of the essay, needless assumptions, mischaracterizations, and dancing before dinner.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by deomelo: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2017

And if I ask this ignorant person here why the project is fraudulent, he won't be able to offer anything sensible or intelligent.

Nigeria is really saddled with a lot of mentally abused youths.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by orisa37: 5:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Chop I chop Affairs.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by relevanteism(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2017
That is where you got it wrong my friend. You have been conjoined to realize that the basic things you need are now a luxury. It is okay anyway for people like you. Just that if I audit your ogas account, you will weep for your dear state.

deomelo:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet. I wasn't talking to you and if you must add your lazy mouth, you can help the person I quoted by showing us the yearly budget details like the lying poster claimed and if you don't have the facts, shut your mouth.

Other states are progressing, building their own airports, bridges, seaports and spo on while your own lazy ipob leaders dey do sidon look, shouting marginalization, abusing aregbe who is not your governor, who is not even responsive for your life, your taxes or allocations.

You wonder you don't progress and keep shouting marginalization..

Shameless people.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by Blue3k2: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
The first smoking gun was discovered here on nairaland. I wonder why some people refused to see the warning signs. Good job to skeptics.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
it has been fraud all this while. i already know from day 1 that the concessioned airport project is a huge fraud. baba afusa is a looter.
Re: Osun Awarded Concession Of Airport To Company Registered in October 2017 by deomelo: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
relevanteism:
That is where you got it wrong my friend. You have been conjoined to realize that the basic things you need are now a luxury. It is okay anyway for people like you. Just that if I audit your ogas account, you will weep for your dear state.

So, a commercial airport that will create employment, boost investments, boost IGR/Tax base is what yo people call luxury?

Sometimes Nigerian leaders are not the problem, the average, shallow and elementary thinking Nigerian youths are the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attempt made to arrest Prophet Issa El'buba By DSS Foiled / Presidency Caught In Another Lie, Buhari Not First African Leader To Be Hosted / Open Reply To Reno Omokiri By Fr Kelvin Ugwu Viz His Attack On Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.