Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (36959 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by mrsfavour(f): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Real Parent are still working not all those spoiling their children.

Shebi she no die.

That's good.

I love such parents
Thank u ,I thought I was alone here. exactly the way my parents brought us up.
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
this is child Abuse! i think the child should sue her parents, and make sure they go to jail, they are Rubbish! monsterous and sadistic parents.

Afterall the innocent child didn't beg them to give birth to her, they chose to get pregnant and gave birth to her.

if you are gonna quote me to start giving me lectures on parenting or what the bible says, you are also as Rubbish! as these monsterous sadistic parents angry
She can sue the parents and they go to jail, as you say. Problem is, she will have to move in with relatives and relatives are worse than parents, unfortunately. I am sure you read many story about girls being raped by uncles, aunts doing this and that.

The mother acted out of anger..........wrong, but disciplining one's child isn't wrong. From this, they both learnt something.

Let's not promote the western ways of living where kids have writes to be whom they want to be. If you leave under your parent's roof, atleast show respect....obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by smartpyzee(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
I just have one question where did the girl fo to

The beating no too much jare.. .the one my pop beat me pass that one!!!
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Denko2721987(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Real Parent are still working not all those spoiling their children.

Shebi she no die.

That's good.

I love such parents

Dont tell me u are justfying this brutality becos this is all shades of wrong and not discipline in any form. What if she died in the process of been brutalised?
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
This girl go make sense
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by talk2emma: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
She will not forget this
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Blackhawk01: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Lack of this kind of beatings na major reason why some girls became hoes today.

thumbs up to the parent. More power yo their elbow.

Wrong wrong wrong! I've got few neighbours that got this kinda discipline from their parents and they are nothing close to being responsible now, I know of two of them that had abortions, not sure if others got so deep into the irresponsible life too. I'm not against using the rod but let it be done in love and not anger.

If you as a parent know you tend to overuse the rod when angry, please stick to punishments, just few minutes of "pick pin" changed some nuts in my brain as a teenager and it's working effectively for my little cousins too. That up there is beastish!
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Blackhawk01: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Denko2721987:

Dont tell me u are justfying this brutality becos this is all shades of wrong and not discipline in any form. What if she died in the process of been brutalised?

Exactly! Look at her face, this is wrong on every level.
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Talkwell: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wrong wrong wrong! I've got few neighbours that got this kinda discipline from their parents and they are nothing close to being responsible now, I know of two of them that had abortions, not sure if others got so deep into the irresponsible life too. I'm not against using the rod but let it be done in love and not anger.

If you as a parent know you tend to overuse the rod when angry, please stick to punishments, just few minutes of "pick pin" changed some nuts in my brain as a teenager and it's working effectively for my little cousins too. That up there is beastish!

please help me tell them,naso dem beat my relatives wen dem small,right now they're completely worthless grown ups that are a pain in the ass to loads of persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
imagine! these ignorant and sadistic so called parents have just assaulted this poor girl in the name of punishment.

this is child abuse on the highest level, .

When I become a lawyer,these parents will be sued to court and face justice
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Exactly! Look at her face, this is wrong on every level.

Your eyebrows is scary
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Martin0(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
imagine! these ignorant and sadistic so called parents have just assaulted this poor girl in the name of punishment.

this is child abuse on the highest level, .

When I become a lawyer,these parents will be sued to court and face justiceÿ

I just pity the poor girl..
These parents should be sued and face justice
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Blackhawk01: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackfyre:

Your eyebrows is scary

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Comman epp me wipe it off na undecided tongue
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
your so called bible also says forgive, it's funny how people let a hyporcritical book written by unknown humans 3000 years ago (atleast that's what you have been brainwshed to believe) run their lives, bible my butt!

this is child Abuse!

gringringrin
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Comman epp me wipe it off na undecided tongue

Bring your face

Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by harriet412(f): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
tellwisdom:
I love this cool....All these nigerian gurls are easily deceived with Icecream and shawarma...94% OF THEM sad

Uncle, where did u get ur statistics from
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Carter4luv(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria parents. After beating her she will calm and jejely go inside and sleep.

American parents. Hey were u coming from? Daughter Went for party
Parent: you wat?
Dau: parri mom
Parent: nxt time don't leave my damn house without my permission alright
Dau: damn am not a baby anymore am 18.

#proudlyNigeria
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by tellwisdom: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
harriet412:

Uncle, where did u get ur statistics from

Otu ocha census reform
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Untainted007:
If whip can kills ehn; I wont be alive today due to serious bashing my dad do give me and my younger brother then wen I used to be very stubborn. Thank God my father trained us up and today both my parents and everyone I come across do send prayers across to my parents for training me up well.

Back to the topic, its only a useless parents that will condole such by welcoming such child/ward with open arms after he or she has slept out without the consents of his or her parents. I will certainly train up my children the way they should grow so wen I grow up and I can have rest of mind and be rest assured of my impacts on them. Even bible supports parents flogging their children when there is necessity for it.
I tell people too that if whipping kills I shouldn't be alive 2day but I thank God for every strokes of d cane I got while growing up from my mom this helped shaped me into d woman I am today, if not...
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Blackhawk01: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Talkwell:

please help me tell them,naso dem beat my relatives wen dem small,right now they're completely worthless grown ups that are a pain in the ass to loads of persons

Lol. I know how stubborn teenagers could be , especially the females when they suddenly think they have arrived but going to the extreme when trying to instill discipline into them is a very, very wrong approach.

I have an aunt that would change to shorts and carry different "implements" just to correct a child and she would always castigate my parents for not walking her lane in disciplining my siblings and I, she was the "prim and proper" mother until her first daughter came back home with belle... I'm sure she understands things better now.
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by profmallor: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
While I understand fully well what the parents have done, which is tough love i find it hard to draw the line when it becomes child abuse. LIke the other time, we heard of parents chaining their children as a form of punishment. Children are the responsibility of Parents, so discipline is very key, and trashing is part of discipline. my hair still stand at the thought of lashes I used to receive when little, and I still recollect the offenses vividly. I will never succumb to not disciplining children, and in my opinion this is not too much either, the only issue is at what point should society and the law accept discipline as child abuse. And by the way, i doubt if any human rights group will succeed in wining this particular case in court, especially before a female judge who most likely might understand the need for tough love on a female ward.
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
why you dey shine teeth like dis? grin
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Martin0:

When I become a lawyer,these parents will be sued to court and face justice
well... hurry up and become a lawyer, charge and bail lawyer i.guess. grin
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Icon79(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
You gotta find out what happened before jumping into silly conclusions. Do you know the whole story? Do you what the girls did?

Even though I think the parents went overboard - way overboard, but I would still reserve judgment until I hear the whole story.

O pari

cyndy1000:
I doubt if they were actually the one that gave birth to her
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Ruggedpen: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
cyndy1000:

I know there is a saying spare the rod n spoil the child .. but there are 101 ways to punish a child n he or she will adhere to your instructions. You may be beating a child this way out of anger n disfigure your child n this is a girl for goodness sake.
Is obvious that you are the one keeping this girl, we need this kind of parents in so many families.

Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Ruggedpen: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
cyndy1000:

I know there is a saying spare the rod n spoil the child .. but there are 101 ways to punish a child n he or she will adhere to your instructions. You may be beating a child this way out of anger n disfigure your child n this is a girl for goodness sake.]
Is obvious that you are the one keeping this girl, we need this kind of parents in so many families.

Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Organs:

I beg to disagree. There is discipline and there is abuse. This right here is abuse. Trust me this girl is not learning anything here, she will be thinking of running away from home right now. In sane society, that mother will be in jail waiting to see a judge right now.
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Organs:

I beg to disagree. There is discipline and there is abuse. This right here is abuse. Trust me this girl is not learning anything here, she will be thinking of running away from home right now. In sane society, that mother will be in jail waiting to see a judge right now.
Are you speaking of the same saner climes that a child would look at the father/mother and say...fùck you?. FYI, there's no law in Nigeria that's against a parent spanking her child. grin

It's discipline and not abuse. She's a teenager and at this stage they usually develop high threshold to be rebellious that if it's not toned down with spanking and words she may end up doing things with grave repercussions in the future. The society at large is a product of home values and I've heard people said "If only I listened to my mum". She may feel abused now but later in life, she'd understand why her mum kept beating her if she doesn't amend her ways.

My brothers usually tell us what my dad does to them when they misbehaved, now they laugh off their actions during childhood and understand that the man was just being a father who doesn't tolerate rubbish from his kids. Which I'm sure helped them in life.
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
She can sue the parents and they go to jail, as you say. Problem is, she will have to move in with relatives and relatives are worse than parents, unfortunately. I am sure you read many story about girls being raped by uncles, aunts doing this and that.

The mother acted out of anger..........wrong, but disciplining one's child isn't wrong. From this, they both learnt something.

Let's not promote the western ways of living where kids have writes to be whom they want to be. If you leave under your parent's roof, atleast show respect....obviously.
makes sense, but this kinda punishment doesn't deter children from going astray sometimes, because if the parents carry on with this kinda punishment at some point the child will be Absorbed into it, children can also become rebelious.

some times talking to the children works more, they are not Animals and they aren't stupid either.

If an adult gave Another Adult this kinda whipping would they accept it? i doubt they would. so why give it to a child? is it because they can not defend themselves?

if my father gave me this kinda whipping i would knock him out cold.

been too strict with children makes them more wayward, disrespectful and rebelious.

The western style of raising children isn't as bad as it seems. believe it or not i know!
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by kullozone(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Naso una dey take spoil. A 14year old girl would be fvcking a 29year old guy. 15/16 years old go enter boda(brother) house go watch film, before you know she don carry belle. I keep saying it that what these small girls are capable of these days ehn, the mature ones won't even think of it. Nevertheless, the mama na witch, ogbanje... To beat her own pikin reach this level. E too much oh!
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by Fucktensei: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
UBGG:
Didn't most of us ensure worse 'discipline' from our folks? Why is it such a big deal now? Social media?

My mum put pepper in my vagina because she saw me standing with a boy when I was in J.S.S 1. The pepper stung till my final year in the university when I had my first boyfriend.

It worked.

chai, you can lie for Africa! cheesy grin
Re: Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos by chuksbogus2001: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
some people dey here dey talk nonsense by the time something bad happen to her it will still be on the parents.My dear the parents know what they are avoiding but she no wan hear.All we dey say that time na" is my life I will do whatever I want do with it but when the chips are down we will still come back to those people when yawa gas na those same people we go still come back to .If arm robber is cought people will be shouting na parents born this one .Na his parents spoil am.But when he dey small dey thief small things if the mama flogg am, use pepper rob him nyash all in the bid to stop him from performing that act you people will bring the pics here and be talking trash.I FOR BE CONFIRM THIEF IF NOT THAT MY MOTHER PUT PAPPER FOR MY NYASH USE SHOVEL BRAKE MY HEAD.SO LET STOP THIS RUBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Interested In Newly-Wed Women - Niger State Kidnapping Suspect / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos / Kidnapped Lady, Gbemisola Alabi, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.