Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (53282 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Caseless: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Haaa
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
chuksdewigs:
comment if you want to comment and stop booking space

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Akinwerndey: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
9jvirgin:

Look at your life, you will need an award for stoopidity.
your father needs it d most... for giving birth ro a slowpoke like you
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Miserablemee: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Stupid and miserable people everywhere.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Madam sorry I report it to Governor Ambode
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Madam sorry I will report it to Governor Ambode
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Denko2721987(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
I do not understand how the smashing of her windows couldnt attract people's attention and action around the incident. Most probable fear. If its to react like nuclear reactors to lynch innocent suspects now, u would see them.. A few knife wielding bandits surrounded by numerous people in cars going about their business unchallenged is really baffling.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Akinwerndey: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
9jvirgin:

Look at your life, you will need an award for stoopidity.
your father needs it the most.... for giving birth to a zombie like you
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Impostor: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
May God help us from BAD GOVERNANCE. If people were employed, if they had jobs, if they had money, housing, food etc. May God help us
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Sirme411(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
"A lady with the "haddle" "enitanmarquis" ".....I WANTED TO FEEL SORRY FOR THE LADY....BUH AM FEELLNG SORRY FOR THE OP....

Why are you rushing to post sum1 else's Problem online....
haddle ko Hurdle ni....

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
When stuck in traffic, try not to drive too close to the car in front of you.

People may horn at you, but just suck it up.

If you have space in front of you and someone tries to do something with your window, you can at least drive into that empty space. That might be enough to disorient them.

If they are persistent, then you can reverse quickly and try to knock them down with your car.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by DidiLove1: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Don't drive in Lagos traffic at night with valuables exposed in your car. These guys attack when they look into one's car and see these valuables. Ladies, on the way home at night, take off all jewelry, accessories and place them in your handbag and place in the booth. You will eventually take them off when you get home so why not save your self the possibility of an attack early-on. Look for an old out-of-use phone and carry in your car for eventualities. Consider it as 'sacrifice to the gods' and peacefully donate it to them when they ask. Overall, as much as possible, avoid driving on the left lane. Due to an easy access to the driver, 80% of such attacks take place on the left lane.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kai so sad... only a God fit save us from all these robbers sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Denko2721987:
I do not understand how the smashing of her windows couldnt attract people's attention and action around the incident. Most probable fear. If its to react like nuclear reactors to lynch innocent suspects now, u would see them..

True! In those kinds of situations, you are mostly OYO. Unless you start bashing cars as she did.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
alphaconde:
thats sad

far back as 2004 black face sang about that apgongbon
and where is black face today?? These are guys who actually sang reasonable songs and saw the future..I think we should repecting sensible artiste more instead of these baboons singing about sex and girls

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Chukazu: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akinwerndey:
Pic of the injured girl? Everybody sha wan blow with internet invented lies. Stabbed nine times and you fit type and post pic for IG. Ordinarily na ICU the girl suppose dey sef.

This is totally unnecessary.

I have a relation that experienced similar thing at the same spot a year ago,in fact they nearly killed her With a hammer

4 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by marooh: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
kingdoncome:
May her gentle soul rest in peace

Haba!

Are u smoking while recaping

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Nukilia: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Time to arrange a 9mm handgun for these bastards cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

True! In those kinds of situations, you are mostly OYO. Unless you start bashing cars as she did.
why so?? The cowardice behaviour that has made politicians loot this country with all boldness!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by musa234(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
bigass:
She could contract HIV had the robbers stabbed someone who was infected before stabbing her
so na HIV your mind go

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Akinwerndey: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chukazu:

This is totally unnecessary.

I have a relation that experienced similar thing at the same spot a year ago,in fact they nearly killed her With a hammer
all I ask is a pic of the victim. It's very easy to cook a story and get a pic of a shattered vehicle and claim it happened. Lies have been making FP lately on nairaland
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by kuntash: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
jbreezy:
Chai...i can't believe i made FTC...chai...now i believe d prophet dat said somtin good was coming my way diz wk

Thus to hell with the thread ?

Was it who will be FTC as a title ?

Na wa o ,

Dem say person got stabbed multiple times u dey celebrate first to comment ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
majekdom2:
why so?? The cowardice behaviour that has made politicians loot this country with all boldness!

Yup!! Same way a cripple was brutalized by just 2 soldiers and the hundreds of spectators in the market just watched.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by kuntash: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Damfostopper:
comment if you want to comment and stop booking space

Can you just imagine ...

It's getting nauseating

#FTC things

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Sakie: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:
"A lady with the "haddle" "enitanmarquis" ".....I WANTED TO FEEL SORRY FOR THE LADY....BUH AM FEELLNG SORRY FOR THE OP....

Why are you rushing to post sum1 else's Problem online....
haddle ko Hurdle ni....

Please mister keep your sorry.this is just to alert people.maybe you enjoy other's problems...I don't.thanks
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by jbreezy: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
kuntash:

Thus to hell with the thread ?

Was it who will be FTC as a title ?

Na wa o ,

Dem say person got stabbed multiple times u dey celebrate first to comment ...na yur celebration?? Na yur stab??

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by olanikeh: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is disheartening, wishing you a quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akinwerndey:
Pic of the injured girl? Everybody sha wan blow with internet invented lies. Stabbed nine times and you fit type and post pic for IG. Ordinarily na ICU the girl suppose dey sef.

You're an Idiot but you have no one to tell you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.