Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (53284 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
MrMicholo:
I don't if anybody else think the way I do but if I was a thief and got the opportunity to rob a girl... I go press breastt tire....
Something must kill a man...

If you ever try that that rubbish on any woman may all the bad luck on this earth fall on your head and remain there till Jesus comes back.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Btruth: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
I think it will be wise if people have pepper spray or home made pepper mixed with soap water in a bottle always in their car when they are driving those dangerous roads.

once they tried to force their way through the window, just spray it in their eyes. And they will let you go.

Stupid street thieves.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Coefficient(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akinwerndey:
Pic of the injured girl? Everybody sha wan blow with internet invented lies. Stabbed nine times and you fit type and post pic for IG. Ordinarily na ICU the girl suppose dey sef.

Arrant nonsense! That’s the title of what you posted up there.

This is my neighbor. Just so you know, it happened over a week ago. Like she said, she was triggered to share her experience by a similar incident that happened last night at Onipanu.

Use a bit of your sense. I’m certain it won’t hurt you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Patokeikem: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pity You.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by ladensmith(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
MrMicholo:
I don't if anybody else think the way I do but if I was a thief and got the opportunity to rob a girl... I go press breastt tire....
Something must kill a man...
that isnt robbery anymore but molestation, insult,assault,felony and attempted rape....
now calculate the number of years u will be spending behind bars with if you are apprehended...
Try to be professional...
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by iukpe: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
If the police want to intensify surveillance and security at traffic jams in Lagos early hours and early evenings they can do it. We know the spots, they know the spots its the determination to do it that's left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Diso60090(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
jbreezy:
Chai...i can't believe i made FTC...chai...now i believe d prophet said somtin good was coming my way diz wk
and anything wey you see for front manage am
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by one4GOD(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sakie:
A lady with the haddle "enitanmarquis" on insatagram shared the story of how she was was robbed in the traffic at night while driving from VI to surulere,Lagos.
The lady claims she was stabbed nine times and her phone and bag collected.see screenshots below

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba3vU04n3aF/
its not that d guy helped you he couldn't have if not that u hit him, this is what you will be told in security tip that if you find ur self in such situation the quickest way to get help was to hit cars in ur front which you did. may the Lord grant you quick healing IJN.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by willibounce1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand how the nigerian police allow those useless boys hang around the bridge. It's thesame thing if you are around that illubrin. If your car should ever break down anywhere around that area, you are in trouble. These guys will be coming out one after the other like hyenas who have found a new catch. They'll surround you and steal whatever they can. I don't understand why the police won't arrest these guys or just waste them away.

I wish i had a gun. I'll pretend my car is faulty and wait for all of them to come out and kill them one by one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
May her gentle soul rest in peace

U are indeed a wicked soul to wish death to another person.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by McPerry(f): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
kingdoncome:

So it's a dead body that posted this painful and pathetic incident on her Instagram?
Nawa for some people shah.

Sense fall on you there oo.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Akinwerndey: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Coefficient:

This is my neighbor. Just so you know, it happened over a week ago. Like she said, she was triggered to share her experience by a similar incident that happened last night at Onipanu.

are u you done. Oya take kunu n sleep
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by wtfcoded: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
jbreezy:
Chai...i can't believe i made FTC...chai...now i believe d prophet dat said somtin good was coming my way diz wk
yeah, and u've just used n wasted it on nairaland.
sad
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by jbreezy: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
wtfcoded:

yeah, and u've just used n wasted it on nairaland.
sad
dumb yu
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by 9jvirgin(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Coefficient:

I use to think I am intelligent until I read this. You are a very brilliant individual.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by profem1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's a common thing on that road. Yet, the police are not doing anything to stop it.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by sayisayi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
9jvirgin:
Oh wow! This is the reason why I prefer to spend time in Jamaica and Bahamas for vacation; I keep having this feeling that I wont be safe when I come home. The last time I came and travelled to Ekiti to see my dad was the scariest journey of my life. Over 30 police check points from Lagos to Ado Ekiti and they were begging for money all the way.

God please save Nigeria.

Bros....na life....once u breathe oxygen elsewhere, u no fit return bar emergencies
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
oboy na to de put gun or knife inside car now oo...
anybody wey try nonsense, just blow his head off this happened to a close relative of mine as well
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
anybody wey try nonsense, just blow his head off this happened to a close relative of mine as well
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Gkemz: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2017
9 stabbings and she's still breathing. I smell lies. Anyway whether she's trying to be sensatioinal or not, thank God she survived.
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by cybriz82(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2017
kingdoncome:

And may ur mumu soul continue to say rubbish,
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by ndiboy01(m): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=kingdoncome post=61915416]May her gentle soul rest in peace [/quote

clown u will never read b4 u comment did d story told u dat she died in

use ya big head n
eye n do zomthin good 4ya life

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Emmiee28(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
kingdoncome:

Quick recovery, discovered drivin' alone is more risky.. May d lord help our security agents 2 wake up 4rm der slumber
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Obumorji(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Akinwerndey:
Pic of the injured girl? Everybody sha wan blow with internet invented lies. Stabbed nine times and you fit type and post pic for IG. Ordinarily na ICU the girl suppose dey sef.

its becoz of people like u i'm studying hard in med schl so that parents won't mk mistakes ever again...... ode ni
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Obumorji(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Gkemz:
9 stabbings and she's still breathing. I smell lies. Anyway whether she's trying to be sensatioinal or not, thank God she survived.

you knw common sense isn't common. people like u will read without understanding.....
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by tunex22(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Sorry. Just try nd take care of ur health
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Akinwerndey: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Obumorji:

its becoz of people like u i'm studying hard in med schl so that parents won't mk mistakes ever again...... ode ni
well I can say your dad don waste sperm and money on a low Cow like you
Re: Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos by Obumorji(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Akinwerndey:
well I can say your dad don waste sperm and money on a low Cow like you

Heeheeheehee........... i laugh at u.... u dey use all ur muscle type..... okpo ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.