Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

We're Sleep Walking To War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Sleep Walking To War (669 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Sleep Walking To War by TippyTop(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
I got a text from a friend today advising me to tell my family not to buy food from Hausa people.(Did you receive the text?)
Muslims are hell bent on poisoning Christians the text reported, a load of codswallop I said.
Look, contrary to what is being peddled here on Nairaland it was us Christians who started this latest bout of violence in January (this information is public) for God sake. You really have to be blind and bereft of senses to state otherwise.
Any one who supports or advocate this religious depravity is no better than the machete wielding lunatic in the middle belt.
What's insane in this whole saga is the oiling of the flames of war by disaffected (mainly cleaners, security guards,pros.titutes) Nigerians from their one room dungeons in London and New York.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: We're Sleep Walking To War by idupaul: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
u are a fool
Re: We're Sleep Walking To War by darqly(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Idupaul- That was harsh,but unfortunately the poster didn't help himself at all.
Re: We're Sleep Walking To War by hustla(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
thats the bitter truth,

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Empowers Non Indigenes / If You Are Jonathan, What Will Be Your Last Word To The Ministers / Jonathan Could Also Be Our Prophet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.