Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling (17547 Views)

Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos) / Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by GODISGREAT123: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wonder how Willie's traducers think that they can get him out of office through these useless cases.

Let them man up and face Willie at the Polls. Let them spend money and time. Let them sell their candidates Haba.

You will here them shouting from everywhere how Willie is a no performer. How nothing is on ground to show for his 3 years and yet they be running from Court to Court to stop him. What happened to polling booths
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by MyNewJackeT: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
I like the fake news better
Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by GODISGREAT123: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
I like the fake news better

Who doesn't know that!

Removing Willie from office will take more than running from Court to Court, let the opponents promise what Willie cannot promise and do what he cant.

Even the cheap propaganda they spew online dont work because when they go to Campaign ground rented crowd find it difficult to reepond when they say Willie must go

2 Likes

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
True situation: Abuja High Court Declined to Stop Obiano

The members of the public are urged to disregard the wicked and spurious allegations making round and peddled by one Eneh Victor Chigozie that the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has granted an order restraining the gubernatorial candidate of APGA, His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano from parading himself as the authentic candidate of APGA for the forthcoming gubernatorial polls in Anambra state. Indeed, one impostor Martin Agbaso had approached the Federal High Court, Abuja vide an originating summons for some frivolous reliefs. The said Martin Agbaso further filed an exparte application for interim injunction.

However, the Federal High Court Abuja while delivering its ruling on the said application on Friday, 27/10/2017 expressly declined the prayers for interim injunction against the respondents (INEC and Chief Willie Obiano). The court however granted the prayers of the applicants for accelerated hearing and substituted service on the respondents hence the publication in Sun Newspapers of today 30/10/2017.
By the said ruling of the Honourable court, Chief Willie Obiano remains the duly nominated and authentic candidate of APGA for the forthcoming gubernatorial polls in Anambra state. Ndi Anambra and the generality of APGA faithfuls are urged to disregard the antics of the drowning opposition in Anambra who are bent on derailing the wheel of progess so far recorded by the incumbent APGA led government in Anambra state. Indeed, victory is certain and imminent.

lalasticlala

See the way a high court Registrar spelt commission!!! where are we heading to in that Abuja?
Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by arthurous(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
All there effort to stop our working governor will surely fail. Obiano ka anyi ma

3 Likes

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by Yyeske(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
When I read it on the other thread, I already knew it was all lies and that was why I decided not to bother commenting.
Obiano is unstoppable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Am so sorry for any IGBO that went to that election and vote to APC the party of evils and IGBO haters

2 Likes

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by rafabenitez: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Click like for no election,click share fr election.
Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by KakiP(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Exclusive32:
on the other thread I was the first to comment. guess what I wrote.... lie and the mod can fathom it out. Nairaland don't verified news before pushing to front page.

Nairaland is now trash, its evident.

1 Like

Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by senatordave1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
MXrap:
Obiano is unstoppable. GOD is with him.

Another victory for the light of the entire black race.

APGA bu nke anyi
Okwu ashi.apc bu nke anyi oh.whether the report is true or false,apc is bulldozing your champagne governor out of agu awka.the incoming governor nwoye is waxing stronger.up apc,up buhari.ayaka nsugbe kai je so.apc ebe na kpotu.
Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by begge: 4:43am On Oct 31, 2017
The handiwork of jubril d terrorist the cow master
Re: Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling by FBIL: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Exclusive32:
on the other thread I was the first to comment. guess what I wrote.... lie and the mod can fathom it out. Nairaland don't verified news before pushing to front page.
My brother NairaLand is just a quasi-blogging site. They go to Facebook, Instagram etc.to copy fake things from people's wall and when you criticize them, they block you. grin grin. Some of our youths are so jobless and bereft of critical ideas such that they all call themselves ''bloggers''. And in an attempt to get followers, they publish nonsense. By intelligence, we should be able to know a fake news b4 it's even confirmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.