Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. (1532 Views)

Oukitel C8 Official Discussion Thread / New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by jamezsmyth: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
How can I get it and how much is it? I need it Urgently please
Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by peterjero(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Go and check AliExpress, geekbuying, banggood and gearbest it would be shipped to the nearest post office closest to you.
Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by sben2308(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
jamezsmyth:
How can I get it and how much is it? I need it Urgently please

Mine just arrived today o.Will update u tomorrow with more info n if interested will sell to u for 27500 grin
Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by noobody(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tips for 11/11 aliexpress promo shopping,
Hello fam!! The great shopping festival is here again,and here are some tips for those of us who would need my services on that day.

Due to the price slash on most items,such as leagoo,oukitel,doogee,umidigi,elephone,xiaomi phones,etc,items would run out of stock almost immiediately,
So to be on a safe side,try to contact me a day or two befor,so we can make all neccessary arrangments and do your chk outs fast and avoid the rush of and hastle of that day,if u contact me on that day as well,not that ur orders wont be placed,but i wont be held responsible if item is out of stock.
I wish u all a great shopping experience ahead.

the Cheap CBN $$$$$$ still always avail for all ur shopping needs.

Numbers to call and whatsapp still stays the same!!

Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by Codedzng: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by IAmPhiL(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
sben2308:

Mine just arrived today o.Will update u tomorrow with more info n if interested will sell to u for 27500 grin
wats your review on the phone?
Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by sben2308(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Honestly its so sleek n simple,sweet n battery is okay for me .Doesn't get hot and I am selling mine cuz d screen is 5inch not 5.5 n cuz I wanted a curved screen and this is 2.5d n am going for 3d curves screen .
Re: Please I Need The Brand New OUKITEL C8 Smartphone.. by sben2308(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Honestly its so sleek n simple,sweet n battery is okay for me .Doesn't get hot and I am selling mine cuz d screen is 5inch not 5.5 n cuz I wanted a curved screen and this is 2.5d n am going for 3d curves screen .Call me and r WhatsApp 08035079449 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Specifications And Features Of Infinix Hot 6, Hot 6 Pro And Hot 6 Lite / Which Chinese Flagship Phone Can I Get For 90k / Huawei Nova 4 Vs Samsung Galaxy A8s (punch Hole Displays)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.