Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (72517 Views)

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / Mother's Day - Describe Mothers In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by KingSango(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
anitank:

Agreed. I have a 9 year old son and can't imagine him going through sexual abuse at this age. I'd kill that person with my own hands I'm not even thinking twice about it. However this topic was about the female child hence my emphasis. They're much more vulnerable and exposed to bigger and long-term consequences. I don't even have a daughter yet but I'm very over-protective of them.

Point is, protect your children (boy or girl) from these animals. Get involved with every single thing they're doing and be their best friends. It'd be easier for them to speak up when these things happen

Best advice anyone has given thus far, except boys are the most dangerous because they grow with this repressed angry which can turn to violent male rage and aggression. Lots od these boys get manipulated into also becoming rapists, homosexuals, pedophiles, corrupt pastors and members of evil cults. We live in the age of Zodiac Pisces, the little boy with the two fishes imagery. Evil pedophiles males, as they are not men, more like demons actually, they have figured raping and traumatizing a little boy will make him vunerable to mind control over the boy. This is how come you got child soldiers like Kony of Uganda, Hitlers Youth, Samauri, Jihadists, Boko Haram, and so many other street gangs and cults. Women and girls are vulnerable because your wombs are being produced to make killers, pedophiles, prostitute s, etc. Single mothers who attend churches where they separate her from her kids are most vulnerable. The main places these pedophiles put themselves is in churches and mosques. And schools. Ase. Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by ezegenigbonine: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

BASTARD!

Hahahahahahaha did one enter am wella
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by MaeBlocks(f): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
So so sad!
Mothers I know that the pressure to contribute and support the family is so high these days but nevertheless, be vigilant of your daughter's welfare. So many wicked people are out there watching to see what innocent child they will carryout their evil exploits on.
I just sincerely wish such evil persons were never born.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by nwibubasaalex(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
XX17:

Here are the ten youngest birth mothers in history; their countries; and their ages:

Source https://www.schoolforum.com.ng/2017/10/youngest-mothers-in-history.html
hmmmmmmmm
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
ezegenigbonine:

Hahahahahahaha did one enter am wella

E enter ya papa and mama for house. Iwo omo ale radarada yii
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by Nowenuse: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Wow. I expected that the only Nigerian case would come from a certain region and I was not surprised.

Actually Mum zi the Nigerian case was from Cross River and not Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by ezegenigbonine: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

E enter ya papa and mama for house. Iwo omo ale radarada yii

U see Hw happy I am that u are angry. I love this
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by ezegenigbonine: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=MISTAICEY02288 post=61943161]

E enter ya papa and mama for house. Iwo omo ale radarada yii[/quote

Na ur mama be my concubine. Ezigbo onye OFE mmanu na aracha Hausa ike
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
ezegenigbonine:

U see Hw happy I am that u are angry. I love this

Lmao ... You really think you of all people can make me angry? Nah! Better stop deceiving ya stupid miserable self cos i aint angry. Instead, i am enjoying putting you to the place where you belong, that's why I'm replying you. Lowlife disrespectful mo'fuckin scumbag. Omo abiipabe alayebaje. May God punish you, your present generation and generations to come. Oloriburuku omo
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by ezegenigbonine: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Lmao ... You really think you of all people can make me angry? Nah! Better stop deceiving ya stupid miserable self cos i aint angry. Instead, i am enjoying putting you to the place where you belong, that's why I'm replying you. Lowlife disrespectful mo'fuckin scumbag. Omo abiipabe alayebaje. May God punish you, your present generation and generations to come. Oloriburuku omo

This is called Dogo turenci in Hausa language
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by lordcyno: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
lordcyno are u sure u are seeing dis?
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by glossy6(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jh0wsef:
SEE LIE ABEG.
what makes them lie?
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
ezegenigbonine:

This is called Dogo turenci in Hausa language

Whatever... At least that still doesn't change the fact that you're a compound F O O L!
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by ezegenigbonine: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Whatever... At least that still doesn't change the fact that you're a compound F O O L!

Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by Kobicove(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
I can't believe it's possible for an 8 year old to carry a pregnancy to full term shocked
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by blessingsonflee(f): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
XX17:
7. Mum-Zi / Nigeria / Age of Motherhood: 8 Years, 4 Months
In different places of Africa, the exercise of harems, a polygamous household is that females are placed in closed quarters banned two men have been practiced for centuries. The chieftain’s harem irregularly includes small girls, but they don’t bear children for chieftain not until they’ve the menstruation. But with harem girl, Mum-Zi, menstruation came at an awfully young age, allowing her to bear a baby in December, 1884 for Chief Akkiri. The shocking case with Mum-Zi’s is that her daughter, Zi, also gave birth at a young age, and this made Mum-Zi, the youngest grandmother at the age of 17.
) : shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by habsydiamond(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2017
pls I don't understand oooo. dem go they think say Na baby onike wey dem papa dash dem
Re: The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2017
anitank:
This goes to show that a large number of the girl child is sexually abused on a daily basis. We just don't know the exact figure because most of them are naive and they can't get pregnant at that young age, except for these extremely rare cases.

Guard your daughters from your fathers, brothers, uncles, drivers, priests, pastors....everyone!! Even the nicest and most trustworthy of them all! Every damn male close to your daughter should be treated as a potential pedophile!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.