Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay (21995 Views)

Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Banky W's Giuseppe Zanotti "Spacey" Shoes Worth $795.00 / Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Vado(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Homosexuality is a disease. Nothing compares to that good good puss.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Eenee(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
so make we do what?
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Jackipapa: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
EmperorLee:

The world has somersaulted

Aye ti dorikodo angry

The world has ended!

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by vicben27(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
holluwai:
What is wrong with the world?
Toto wey sweet na him these idiots dey run from?
I weak o
the thing weak me Bro! they must be possessed I guess

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by RELEASEUS: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
He made sexual advance toward a child actor, 50 women accused him of rape and sexual harassment, now he is formally gay ?
Read again...Spacey was not accused by 50 women...rather it was Harvey Weinstein.

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by cescky(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He acted like Gay in House of Cards and his Character there always put that fear in me.

lol
really
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by d33types: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
He made sexual advance toward a child actor, 50 women accused him of rape and sexual harassment, now he is formally gay ?
Aged bros re read the article again

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by blogbloke: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by holluwai(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
I can’t doubt it is Bro because a couple of people of people have said the samething.

vicben27:
the thing weak me Bro! they must be possessed I guess
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by 2shure: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
sodomy
from uk to india
to canada
to america
den back to denreles and bobrisky anus in nigeria
yet
still
jesus nor come

1 Like

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Btruth: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017

...... I supposed devil himself is a homo. Because this gay thing is rampant that all the influential in the music and film industry were/are practicing it. So, all the allegations against Michael Jackson could be true after all.
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Gourdoinc(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2017
am not at all surprised. living around skinny and bony women who nag and could cause one to commit suicide is enough to push some men to seek love in the rectum of another man.

we understand that possibility for error. this is why I love thick huge ass women, with nice tits to match. there is no way I could mistake that with a disgusting man
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
Two different people, the one accused by 50 women is different from Spacey
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by free2ryhme: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Two different people, the one accused by 50 women is different from Spacey

no be the same person dem all dey accuse

abi wetin you dey yan sef angry
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by sanpipita(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Good he decided to come out and be himself, just having to sexually assault a teen leaves a bad taste, hopefully his victim will accept his apology
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by free2ryhme: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
d33types:

Aged bros re read the article again

you need to re read the article, ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

no be the same person dem all dey accuse
abi wetin you dey yan sef angry
Yes two different persons
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by free2ryhme: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Yes two different persons

are they accusing two different person or the same person
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by opatzy(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
This spicey guy have finally missed it fa
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by YINKS89(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
read d post again three pple wre mentioned.... He's. Not d one accused of rape by 50 women
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

are they accusing two different person or the same person
Google Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Google Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey

oga go and read the post again
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2017
YINKS89:
read d post again three pple wre mentioned.... He's. Not d one accused of rape by 50 women

go and read the post again
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by jeromeoke(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]say no to gay, white afonja man

1 Share

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by donnffd(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2017
What is it with Nigerians and Gays sef?

You see some stupid girls shouting when they hear of a gay person but if that same dude had toast them, they would be forming holy sister...And Guys go they vex say another man dey date man, Wetin concern you?

My personal opinion is that the more there are gay guys, the more straight guys become valuable to chicks, so why insult them when you should be encouraging them to leave the chicks for you?

4 Likes

Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Zyzman: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
ehn ehn abajo wey him no fit impregnate Claire underwood.
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Btruth: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
am not at all surprised. living around skinny and bony women who nag and could cause one to commit suicide is enough to push some men to seek love in the rectum of another man.

we understand that possibility for error. this is why I love thick huge ass women, with nice tits to match. there is no way I could mistake that with a disgusting man
I will not totally support that. If one woman frustrate you or herself, wouldn't it be better to pick another one instead of all this bullshit excuses to cross over to a male ass licker? After all the ratio of men to women is there to justify it.
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

oga go and read the post again
I'm sorry for ever quoting you my bad. A huge mistake
Re: Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay by hanassholesolo: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Read again...Spacey was not accused by 50 women...rather it was Harvey Weinstein.

Man, Weinstein banged sooo many hoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Daughter As She Turns One / Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame / Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.