Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (62600 Views)

Nigerian Starboy Wizkid Chilling With Singer Bella Shmurda / Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Chanchit: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op, that's not Ojuelegba. It's actually small London in shitta. and that particular place is called "farm" it's where they smoke weed.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by SmartyPants(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
bercarray:
what could that guy in blue be doing on his phone that made him concentrate on it like or e dey play game ni for the first 3 pics na im phone im dey look.

trying to take a selfie with either a slow phone or new phone that he is not very familiar with yet
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by miqos02(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
bercarray:
what could that guy in blue be doing on his phone that made him concentrate on it like or e dey play game ni for the first 3 pics na im phone im dey look.
trying to confirm if the selfie he took is clear enough
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by ashawopikin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Noise makers... Think they singing
bad belle...its allowed
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by oikenwe: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's was my hood back then when I still in Lag: Rabiatu Thompson, Shitta. When I tell people I grew up in that neighbourhood, they hardly believe because a lot has changed now. Ah! I miss amala Shitta sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Whoeppme(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thought he sad he was relocating out of Nigeria finally? shocked shocked What's he looking for under the bridge with some useless Touts what if he gets stabbed or shot at by one drunk idiot?
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
jbreezy:
M waiting for davido in Bariga ikoyi ooh
Fixed.
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
is he bleaching? he now looks like Nelly.
but what special about one going to his hood? don't Nigeria. musicians do it before?
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Well done.

In other news get the latest info on IT be it Education, Jobs or Tech all around the world from It+jobs+list.com (without the plus and dot.)
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by efonat(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
He wan take selfie with wizzy.
bercarray:
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
the guy for wear all those bling bling necklace come pose na
im go know say ojuelegba boys no send you
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Big man Wizzy
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by jayman00004(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
omo ologo
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by netflicks(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
U wan try the agbero them wey secure the guy.. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Shawnnn01: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
coolestchris2:
OK
. With wetin you design for here bros make I no talk.
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by eedrissa(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sermwell:
People just fool themselves for celebrities! I wonder what they benefit! Idleness is really bad grin

that y u r not celebrated.........
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Hykis(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
haha!!! ...just dey observe, una no see hw wizkid cheek dry...
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by jibs4lv(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Noise makers... Think they singing
hater ,get life.
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by nonix22(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
kebiArts:
hia in MONACO...we don't no himgrin
What the hell are you doing in Monaco �� of all places?
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by autonomous22: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
bercarray:

He bin dey check livescores......
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Halivy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
manage to FTC grin omo ti o ba so ile nu, apo iya lofi ko ( any child that refuse to remember is foundation, hang a bag of suffering) seems i tried with the interpretation grin shine on WIzzy bobo, we your hood dey your back gidigba
. Dope interpretation. I once tried to interpret that proverb and it wasn't as dope as yours. You tried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by LemonBoy1: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
This one that he is wearing complete rosary, wizzy na gazi catholic?

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by EmekaBlue(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wizkid and Weed are like 5&6

Na joint b that
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by koolaid87: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
No matter how rich or successful you are, never forget your hood, or where you come from.

How I wish our corrupt leaders can be like this without bodyguards, but they can't cos they're fake and bogus.

Way to go Weezy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by JoshMedia: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Sermwell:
People just fool themselves for celebrities! I wonder what they benefit! Idleness is really bad grin
Same thought am having right now
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by edubaba(m): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2017
kalvoken:
The air that comes out from this guy's mouth dey high like daura weed/Igbo.

Not all that did anybody noticed that this guy is more busy with his phone � than what is happening around him, the face he makes looks like when you are celebrating in a wedding � and suddenly receive withdrawal alert you did not make and the money wet dey ur bank � na transfer wey person pay to ur account to buy building material for him.

And on this day, no Bleep was given my this dude.

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Hautside(m): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2017
bercarray:

The guy dey look for front camera for hin phone. Him too wan take pictures.E con surprise say hin phone no get front camera smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Alxmyr(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2017
bercarray:

Na so China phone dey disappoint.....
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2017
bercarray:

He dey ready him camera to take his own selfie with wizzy
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by cadre88(m): 5:38am On Oct 31, 2017
The phone de hang.. Baba wan take selfie but phone de Bleep am up
bercarray:
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Chanchit:
Op, that's not Ojuelegba. It's actually small London in shitta. and that particular place is called "farm" it's where they smoke weed.

You sabi hood....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.