Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (62599 Views)

Nigerian Starboy Wizkid Chilling With Singer Bella Shmurda / Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Hushpupi(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Star Boy Thing
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2017
bercarray:
what could that guy in blue be doing on his phone that made him concentrate on it like or e dey play game ni for the first 3 pics na im phone im dey look.

He want to make sure the alert enter before Wizkid leave the place na. No time for story.
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by MNDY(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Sermwell:
People just fool themselves for celebrities! I wonder what they benefit! Idleness is really bad grin

He is rich af for his age, sings good (whether lyrics or no lyrics), he is international. I love this young dude doing so good for himself.

I love this! Ojuelegba nigg^z identifying with their very own who is putting their hood on the map!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by MNDY(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Sermwell:
People just fool themselves for celebrities! I wonder what they benefit! Idleness is really bad grin

He is rich af for his age, sings good (whether lyrics or no lyrics), he is international. I love this young dude doing so good for himself.

I love this! Ojuelegba nigg^z identifying with their very own who is putting their hood on the map!!!
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Mccullum: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2017
I think his Ojuelegba track that played in Anthony Joshua fight, motivates him to visit his hood area.
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by toprealman: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Noise makers... Think they singing
Bottom line... Ego,Kudi, owo... are they making it? YES!
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by sheymoni(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2017
kay29000:
That's the legendary Shitta, not Ojuelegba.

Small London to be precise
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2017
bercarray:
what could that guy in blue be doing on his phone that made him concentrate on it like or e dey play game ni for the first 3 pics na im phone im dey look.

He's tryna open camera but he's still using 1GB ram so the phone hanged.....on top of that rebooting and he's like...chai why now I dey with BIZCUIT I wan take sefie abeg open....if I tell me friends I was BIZCUIT they won't believe me oo cry cry cry
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by okerekeikpo: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2017
I thought Wizkid is a Muslim so why is he wearing the Holy Rosary
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by frankblinkz(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Sermwell:
u re just a hater cuz i see no reason while u wont be happy meeting with an INTERNATIONAL celebrity.. WIZKID for dat matter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Bullhari007(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2017
I hope he gave them around of tuwo and ewedu plus jars of burukutu to chill down because this black demons no dey take eyes see food
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Bullhari007(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
jobless yoots , old men that suppose to be in their working place or shop are busy snapping pictures with small boy old enough to be their son... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Mysselff2: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Sermwell:

Sorry but if you were a star that is well known all over the world, people will still flock around you to take selfies with you,so instead of hating, why not double your hustle in your chosen field in life.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Leonbonapart(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
toprealman:
Bottom line... Ego,Kudi, owo... are they making it? YES!
not all that matters bro and not all are needful
Re: Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video by Macmoni(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sermwell:
I can swear if u see him u will do worst is day any problem snap-on wit him
#smh poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.