Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User (1835 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by mantosa(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
According to this twitter user, he claims the new SGF Boss is a loyalist to Babachir Lawal.

He even alleged, Babachir sponsored his gubernatorial election in 2014.

See him tweets;

https://twitter.com/iam_2gunz/status/925012747909324801

cc

Lalasticala

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Covertguards: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by EMERITUS85(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by FarahAideed: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
So in essence Buhari told Babachir to pick his replacement ..SMH

11 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by greencard: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria is a like a movie script
we read and argue ..
they act a make believe
"we" know ourselves "they' know theirselves

3 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Eggcelent(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmm. Damning
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Homeboiy: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is another one angry

3 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na padi padi government dey spoil dis country.. .

5 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by aolawale025: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Someone to cover his tracks!

2 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by ChangetheChange: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin

We already know, Buhari is a serial fraudster

8 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by swagagolic01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
If this is true then the Senate must impeach Buhari ASAP. .. this man is too corupt

6 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by EmeeNaka: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerians never see anything yet.
Meanwhile Buhari till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by LordAdam16: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
The more you look, the less you see.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari is the real definition of corruption.

There will be massive rigging & bloodshed in the coming 2019 general election. Its not a curse or evil wish, let's wait & see.

8 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Buhari2019: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wailing wailers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari2019:
Wailing wailers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by ChangetheChange: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari2019:
Wailing wailers!

3 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Okanokan(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wont be surprised, because what i gathered from critical Northern Stakeholders was that Babachir insisted on picking his replacement, and it was this that led to the foot dragging of the Buhari Administration. Looks like they swore to dangerous oath. Which Way Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by ChangetheChange: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari2019:
Wailing wailers!

Zombie oh Zombie oh

3 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by ChangetheChange: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Okanokan:
I wont be surprised, because what i gathered from critical Northern Stakeholders was that Babachir insisted on picking his replacement, and it was this that led to the foot dragging of the Buhari Administration. Looks like they swore to dangerous oath. Which Way Nigeria?

Nigeria has entered ONE CHANCE

4 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Yeligray(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
This buhari of a guy should not be trusted.. With his one sided corruption fight...

2 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Yeligray(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari2019:
Wailing wailers!
i think sum1 is dancing one corner with ur brain

3 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by GavelSlam: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
So the president should blacklist everybody from Hong because of Lawal?

2 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by GavelSlam: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
swagagolic01:
If this is true then the Senate must impeach Buhari ASAP. .. this man is too corupt

Do you think impeachment can be carried out by the Senate alone?
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Mcdondayan: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Those who still support this government should have a special place in hell.

2 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by DeKen: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
So this is mere swapping of father corruption by god son corruption. Aloota Continua.

2 Likes

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
I give up on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Trut(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
I smh for this YEYE government
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by BUHARIjubrin: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
So the president should blacklist everybody from Hong because of Lawal?

I feel like taking Islam from you undecided
Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by Realdeals(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
I understand he's been a member of ACN all the while and Babachir a Buhari follower, coming from the same doesn't mean he's a puppet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New SGF Is A Loyalist To Babachir Lawal - Twitter User by senatordave1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Realdeals:
I understand he's been a member of ACN all the while and Babachir a Buhari follower, coming from the same doesn't mean he's a puppet.
Conspiracy theories and rumour mongers at work again.people that know mustapha have all spokwn about his clean record,he never contested the governorship polls in adamawa in 2015.just because they are from the same lga doesnt mean shit.even if buhari appointed an angel,they would bring excuses.up buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop / Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship / Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.