Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop (1842 Views)

Nigerian Police Seen Welding His Gun At A Welder's Shop (photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by torin: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2017
@GISTMORE

Viral picture of a Nigerian policeman fixing his faulty gun at a roadside welder's shop.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/photo-nigerian-policeman-fixing-faulty-gun-roadside-welders-shop
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by torin: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by psalmson001: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2017
shocked...... Jesus is Lord................ Funke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP ur FTC is counterfeit, mine is the original and it is dedicated to NPF. Make dem receive sense by fire by force in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Lol I give up on our forces grin

Hardly you see any armed force personnel gun without white cellotape being used as support
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by ClitoPen: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2017
And what's the fuse about it?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2017
ClitoPen:

Bring ur head closer

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by generaliy: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2017
LOL
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by mimima(f): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria is in big mess,can you imagine ,a security officer?
let me come and be going
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by coolcatty: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2017
I love this country walahi..... So many comic relief.

Frustration and depression would have killed alot of people in this country if not for comic relief like this.

Dammmm..... No wonder nnamdi kanu calls this country a zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2017
At least, the Welder man go collect hin workmanship!!!
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Easy023(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Only in 9ja
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by personal59: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2017
ClitoPen:
ishowdotgmail:

Bring ur head closer
ClitoPen:

bring it more closer
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by personal59: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2017
coolcatty:
I love this country walahi..... So many comic relief.

Frustration and depression would have killed alot of people in this country if not for comic relief like this.

Dammmm..... No wonder nnamdi kanu calls this country a zoo.

if you accept it to be a zoo I will like to know which of the animal is ur father ode

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Yorubaangel(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Chai! Nigeria police � are the best indeed! In descending order
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by kenny5811(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2017
i smell accidental discharge stories soon.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by darkenkach(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2017
I hate the NPF..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2017
shocked

And the same fools will come back later and arrest the welder for being a gunsmith.

NOTE
Never do a good for a police officer, it always come back to haunt you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Paperwhite(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Chai! Oh Nigeria my country.What a pity.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Queenlovely(f): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
A

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Justdare: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by amunkita(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Hmm...
Lies!!!!!

Who welds nd holds that place the welder is holding with his left hand without being electrocuted ?

I doubt if such gun is still used by any member of the force...
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by dadavivo: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Zoogeria Police. Very shameful

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by ipobarecriminals: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2017
sad may we not be victim of their accidental discharge
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Obipat(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2017
God have mercy on your children. Nigerian police is a disgrace
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by edoman2016: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2017
This is a reflection of underfunded police force in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Homeboiy: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
I blame IGP undecided
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Buhari sef embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Fake picture to trend. Dat uniform is not a police uniform. The welder is holding dat iron dat melts. He wud be electrocuted if it was real. Use ur brain pple
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by Lusola15: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2017
That is what he was given to protect and serve

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Just imagine if this man was sent to the north east with this gun in the battle field with Boko Barak

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by FarahAideed: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2017
ClitoPen:

When you know the word is fuss and not fuse then you might able to see what the fuss is all about

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop by ClitoPen: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
FarahAideed:

When you know the word is fuss and not fuse then you might able to see what ths fuss is all about
Biko go and hide. Someone cannot make a typo in peace without fools hitting on you.
Northerners are there looking for English teachers and you are here forming language master on SM.
Goan park elsewhere....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Did Not Name Themselves / Full List Of 2018 Proposed Budget Amount Of Nigeria States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.