Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] (35738 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hadura29(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

If you know what's best for you, just keep your marriage off social media. Nigeria has gone beyond "Osemugia me" whey you sing twenty something years ago.

We dey vex these days oh...them go just fall your hand .

You see that mumu that first replied on this thread about your sister with big stomach? That is just the beginning undecided

You'll soon see comments like

"Why is her husband opening mouth like an slowpoke?"

"Why does she sister look like bread whey don soak inside tea?"

My brother you don talk finish... Oro shunuku

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Ifebaby16(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
sad
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by congorasta: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
KingofDenero:
Good evening.
lol haha
nigga u are broke
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Diso60090(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

The girl in the 3rd pix shld do the needful

pot belly girls are not attractive

Na baby picture you dey look or na other man wife belly you dey look you need distant slap
#No Filter Attitude
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by madjune(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't know why they keep introducing her as "singer"

She was a singer as a kid and presently, I'm sure she doesn't sing.
Maybe a graduate student of Unilag and freshly onto some Lagos office jobs.
So, just refer to her as Benita because these indomie kids won't ever know her as a singer or any of her songs.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by larrywax: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
@ d 2nd pic....which day den born d baby wey he dey use feeder foram? undecided undecided What has happened to 6months exclusive breast feeding? undecided undecided

Iranu.... smiley
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Adukey(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

#No Filter Attitude

Is that what you sell?
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by adahlee(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

If you know what's best for you, just keep your marriage off social media. Nigeria has gone beyond "Osemugia me" whey you sing twenty something years ago.

You see that mumu that first replied on this thread about your sister with big stomach? That is just the beginning undecided

"Why is her husband opening mouth like an _imbecile?"

This one's middle name is bitterness o
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by grahdis(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
eedrees:

lol
lol
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by SoftP(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
Pls correct me if I'm wrong. The moderators on Nairaland are they below 20yrs? I can't fathom any sensible reason why someone who learnt how to tiptoe should be our concern, when they masses need an eye opener and a way to come out of poverty. Instead the moderators are forcing other peoples lifestyle,family issues, problems etc,down on us.Thousands of sensible topic are wallowing underground. NB: most of us see this forum as one of the ways to escape the various issues of life. Sorry for the epistle, I'm high right now
seems to make more sense when high !
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hamzeiy: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
Pls correct me if I'm wrong. The moderators on Nairaland are they below 20yrs? I can't fathom any sensible reason why someone who learnt how to tiptoe should be our concern, when they masses need an eye opener and a way to come out of poverty. Instead the moderators are forcing other peoples lifestyle,family issues, problems etc,down on us.Thousands of sensible topic are wallowing underground. NB: most of us see this forum as one of the ways to escape the various issues of life. Sorry for the epistle, I'm high right now
I agree with you. The current moderators of nairaland need to get matured on the kind of post they bring to front page

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by XYZo: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

BABA just use style say u sef wan yab am nau
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
hamzeiy:

I agree with you. The current moderators of nairaland need to get matured on the kind of post they bring to front page
how do we contact them and address this issue, this is the only naija forum,website, platform I used to get inspiration n hopes from.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by XYZo: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Good advice.

Now everyone knows what her parlour looks like!

SMH
They will start with. Her husband ain't even rich angry

She suppose keep off and not want to trend

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by miqos02(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

#No Filter Attitude
is it ur waist? how sure are you that the husband/boyfriend is complaining
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
SoftP:
seems to make more sense when high !
yea mate, better than being outside drinking or frolicking with friends, stay in my toilet And light that j***t
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait to be a Dad.

In other news get the latest info on IT be it Education, Jobs or Tech all around the world from It+jobs+list.com (without the plus and dot.)
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

#No Filter Attitude
That's her sister Belinda she has always been like that.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
Good question. I've been wondering too. This article captures it well. We need to stop promoting these irrelevances.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-nigerians-stop-promoting-stupidity/
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

#No Filter Attitude
chief advisor general...
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's Bella Rose. One of the finest radio presenters I know, and humble. Better than any flat tummied slay queen I know too. Leave am like that. Thank u.

iamJ:
waist trainer is 4k now

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by funkydot(f): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Diso60090 post=61920853][/quote]

Ah ah how can you diss my girl like that? Not cool o. Btw she's one talented and comic chic. Check her out on IG @notbellarose
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by maklelemakukula(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
That's Bella Rose. One of the finest radio presenters I know, and humble. Better than any flat tummied slay queen I know too. Leave am like that. Thank u.

Y she no get Edo name...which one be Bella rose
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Alonso91(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
So this is news abi
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by ashjay001(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:

As much as I would like to agree with u, I cant.tongue

Presently, this thread is on d 4th page of comments with over 12000 views!shocked

BS sells!grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Good question. I've been wondering too. This article captures it well. We need to stop promoting these irrelevances.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-nigerians-stop-promoting-stupidity/

thanks brother. Can u move the item to NL. Most stupid celebrities I know now came as a result of seeing their topics on NL. Enough is enough
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
See this one undecided

Tru talk.

"Why does her sister look like bread whey don soak inside tea?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
thanks brother. Can u move the item to NL. Most stupid celebrities I know now came as a result of seeing their topics on NL. Enough is enough
I may do that tomorrow but as usual, it will die in the sections. It seems some posts and persons are bared from making the front-page.
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by hyfr(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I may do that tomorrow but as usual, it will die in the sections. It seems some posts and persons are bared from making the front-page.
thats my fear too. Someone said these things come as a result of the monetary aspects most of these topics gets them
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:

Some of these topics are actually"paid topics" to be pushed to frontpage
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
thats my fear too. Someone said these things come as a result of the monetary aspects most of these topics gets them
They know better but I won't have such amount of visitors and still encourage mental regarding topics in my forum. I don't even encourage it in my little blog www.mortalpoet.com. Reddit doesn't need stupidity to sell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.