Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (1253 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by Henry1006(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
My dad's wife told me that 'i no comot road'
My neighbour who is a lady told me that if i am having any thoughts like having sex with her i should just forget it,simply because i used to go to her room frequently to charge my phone and the main reason been that they are rumours in the compound that i am having sex with her.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by uzoormah(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lolz...d geh shagrin
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by gbzed(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
I once talked about fucking American babes and one girl told me that I can never travel out d thing pain me but I just code myself, but I thank God she's now among the girls that wish I was their boyfriend. I #protectthemoney
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Please send me credit?

And.

Please send me credit, I love you?!
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
after going three rounds straight on her as i lay down on d bed to relax my mind i felt something crawling into my boxer. lo an behold it's her hand trying to stroke the tin ,i told her to wait a little longer for d tin is completely flaccid she said she wants it now, i said no then she told me d most painful run age ever heard "aren't you a man come and show me u are man" me i was like kukuma kill me,na person wey u go kill u dey find
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by Juniorbuba(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
after going three rounds straight on her as i lay down on d bed to relax my mind i felt something crawling into my boxer. lo an behold it's her hand trying to stroke the tin ,i told her to wait a little longer for d tin is completely flaccid she said she wants it now, i said no then she told me d most painful run age ever heard "aren't you a man come and show me u are man" me i was like kukuma kill me,na person wey u go kill u dey find
I smell something fishy in your story....
Lemme sha come and be going
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Juniorbuba:
I smell something fishy in your story.... Lemme sha come and be going
where are you going? wait and say whats on your mind.believe it or not its 100% authentic
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
hm

(1) (Reply)

Sancoj Enables Users To Post Or Bid For Offers / How Amechi/adeosun Proposed “single Window” Would Have Ripped Nigeria Of Billion / Bbnaija's April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.