Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School (11626 Views)

Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by datola: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2017
writerights:
Can we just know how many UNILAG, UI and OAU produced at the law school?

I hope the Covenant people are also represented
Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by dewums(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
mideoti:
These folks are from the 2nd graduating set of the department.
Proud of my people cool
are u still in ifetedo?
Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by khayce: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
AND SO WHAT! THIRD CLASS STUDENTS OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA GETS THAT OFTEN.... TALKLESS OF OTHER enormous RECORDS THE FACULTY HOLDS AT NIGERIA LAW SCHOOL CAMPUSES. INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU RESPOND. ITS ALL RECORDED
Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by missyb08(f): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Students making school proud, wetin dey con repay them with... Increment of the fees
Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
congrats to them.
Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by ToyeBrainz(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
datola:

I hope the Covenant people are also represented
The school doesn't have a faculty of law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Foreign Awards Degrees Excite Nigerians / How much Is WAEC 2017 GCE Registration? / University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.