Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno (47822 Views)

Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Photos of the Nigerian soldier killed by a drunk police officer in Borno state on Tuesday, February 1, have been shared online.

The soldier identified as late Donatus Vonkong, was providing security for Abubakar El-Kanemi, Shehu of Borno, at his palace when he was killed by the policeman from the Force’ mobile unit. The police officer was said to be under the influence of alcohol when he fired the shot that killed Donatus.

The policeman started “misbehaving” around the palace and the deceased, who was the leader of the security unit at the palace had to intervene. Vonkong was said to have been handpicked by the Shehu to serve as his chief of security since 2012 when he reportedly saved the monarch from a suicide bomber.

El-Kanemi escaped the bomb blast that went off immediately after Jumat prayers at a mosque in front of his palace. About 10 people died in the blast.

Vonkong, who had noticed the suicide bomber moving close to the Shehu, was said to have jumped to pull out the Shehu from danger. The soldier also sustained injuries while ensuring the safety of the monarch.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/photos-of-nigerian-soldier-killed-by-drunk-policeman-in-borno-2.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by athaboi(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who give am drink?
Run away from any Nigerian police with a functional fire arm! You could get killed

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
athaboi:
Who give am drink?

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Kindness22(f): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Optimistguy1969: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please can someone give me just 2 advantages of taking alcohol?

I want to know what alcohol does to you and your body.

Please make me know..... I am a teetotaler, and I understand alcoholic drinks are bitter.

So, wetin una dey gain if una drink?

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Greenmentors: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
This interesting

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by winzy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
If he is one of the good ones - rest in peace, if not..... ntooooooooor!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is hisbah police when you need them the most.

I think say dem no dey drink for northern states

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
An old man like this guarding and taking orders from his mates.

Hustle oo so that you won't keep toiling for daily bread in your retirement age

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chaii
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is what you get when you arm Rascals and give them uniforms

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by AK481(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is sad and unfortunate.

Donatus has been assassinated.

If you know you know

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by HandsomeBlack: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Brave soldier
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by onlinestaff2020: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Force work is an open suicide to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Pravedk: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
See. Most police and mopo for this country are not normal. Know this and know peace

No go dey drag anyhow with mad man wey carry gun

Avoid them at all cost

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
athaboi:
Who give am drink?

imagine after all hibash police shouting upandan

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
AK481:
G
Agwoo76:
G

G-Unit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Slynation(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's well tho....May his soul RIP gallant one
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by KingOfTheDamned: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Peritome: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chai! So bad. What a nation.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Franking: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okay. Live by the gun, die by the gun.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by VEHINTOLAR: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
May his gallant soul rest in peace,amen.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Sirlancelot(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Normal occurrence in the theatre,so bad he paid the supreme
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by rhinolove: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Karma acting silly, when you recruit unintelligent people to the force.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Ausval: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
The hops used to produce beer are anti microbial( the stop the growth of micro organism )

The polyphenol found in beer are good antioxidant(I guess you know what this means )

Because of the PH of beer , it makes it more difficult for pathogenic organisms to grow and this makes beer a safer liquor to consume than water
Optimistguy1969:

Please make me know..... I am a teetotaler, and I understand alcoholic drinks are bitter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by princepee: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yr
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

after drinking one bottle of whisky then look at picture of buhari !

do you know what you will see?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Passionate888: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
What's the name of the policeman?
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by phemmie06(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Osiris13:
Where is hisbah police when you need them the most.

I think say dem no dey drink for northern states

On bed with another man's wife

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by afamaustin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Army people over to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.