Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Need Help On My Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On My Visa Lottery (1025 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / U.S. House passes Bill abolishing DV Visa Lottery / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On My Visa Lottery by adefemi1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
dear fellow nairalanders, i won a visa lottery in july last year and since then i am unable to go due to the fact that i ve got little or no money to finance my travelling since then i ve seek for help from virtually every quaters and there have been no significant response i want you all to kindly assist me before the visa expire in 30th september 2010.
the visa also possess the ability to carry along with me a wife and children, i am presently single and dont mind any collaboration with any lady who is ready to finance the travelling for the sake of both of us. kindly give me call on 08098270452 for inspection and validity of the documents and i will be very grateful if you could help me out. thanks fellow nairalanders.
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by Vicjustice: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
adefemi1:

dear fellow nairalanders, i won a visa lottery in july last year and since then i am unable to go due to the fact that i ve got little or no money to finance my travelling since then i ve seek for help from virtually every quaters and there have been no significant response i want you all to kindly assist me before the visa expire in 30th september 2010.
the visa also possess the ability to carry along with me a wife and children, i am presently single and dont mind any collaboration with any lady who is ready to finance the travelling for the sake of both of us. kindly give me call on 08098270452 for inspection and validity of the documents and i will be very grateful if you could help me out. thanks fellow nairalanders.

You're just an uninformed thief. It's amazing that in your 11 out of 15 posts, you claim to be a big time estate agent with many houses to sell, and you gave different fake names while soliciting for customers. Now you claim to have won a lottery visa howbeit without money to process your travel?
   Fool yourself; a visa can't be won through lottery, you can only win an opportunity for the visa, and then you have to meet the requirement in order to qualify for the visa. How could you foolishly claim you won a visa?
   Besides, if (as you claimed) you won the visa, didn't you fill a form to get the visa? So, what was your marital status? Now, if you claimed to be single in the form or during interview, then, how could the embassy have issued you a visa as if you're a married man thus giving you the chance to "collaborate" with a woman by claiming her to be your wife?
   Finally, you haven't yet succeeded in sorting your own case, you're already conspiring a crime.
   All these evidence against you with your claims and your plan are clear indications that you're nothing but a liar and an uninformed thief with your posts below bearing witness of your nonentity.

adefemi1:

my name is[b] adefemi[/b] i am an operator of cybercafe in gbagada in lagos and i will need support to expand in my business my e mail add is adefemiandrew@yahoo.com my number is 08098270452 iam a graduate of lagos state university with bsc in projct management i will definitely need your support pls endeavor to get back at me

adefemi1:

my name is Akinbani  Mayowa an ond student of Lagos State Polytechnic i am currently studying Agric Technology.
I am urgently Searching for a IT placement in any firm.
pls contact me through 08025211036 or switdebby@yahoo.com
i attach my cv and photos.

adefemi1:

2 bed room flat in gbagada along diya street ifako very close to gtbank and intercontinental bank interested person should call 08098270452 or mail direct to 08098270452

adefemi1:

a plot of land @waltersilfery street very close to harmony estate for just 20million naira only
4 bed room duplex for sale in ifako gbagada  , Asking price is 45milllion naira only
bungalow @ williams street for 20million naira only in ifako gbagada lagos
1/2 plot of land in oriola street sawmill gbagada lagos for 5.5 million naira only ,
etc
interested buyer should pls contact 08098270452, or adefemiandrew@yahoo.com

adefemi1:

now available in soluyi estate gbagada
2 bed room flat for just 450k asking price payment for 2 years.
3 bed room flat in gbagada phase 1 very close to charlie boy bus stop for 450k
room and parlor self contain  in gbagada for 150k
duplex also available in various estates in gbagada at affordable prices pls call 08098270452 or adefemiandrew@yahoo.com
thanks for reading

Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
@adefemi1

Vicjustice is absolutely right, you are just a poor criminal, you don't even know nothing about visa lottery. Thief you just came here to expose yourself
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by aieromon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
So many Sherlock Holmes on NL.
Expose these scammers for what they are.
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by busybody20: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
VicJustice,

That was soooo fast! Faster than busybody sef grin grin

Need i say more on the opening post? He's a liar grin
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
Tanx VICJUSTICS! I enjoy reading ur post, u r Blessed! Keep da good work, ur reward wil come soon. Ur my Main Man on Nairaland, God bless u for exposing dis Criminal Minded theif.
@poster, Devil wil provide accomodation 4 u in HELL!
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by IykeD(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
Bursted! lol but seriously, i think some members of NL should be drafted to SSS and EFCC.
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by adefemi1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
Vicjustice:

You're just an uninformed thief. It's amazing that in your 11 out of 15 posts, you claim to be a big time estate agent with many houses to sell, and you gave different fake names while soliciting for customers. Now you claim to have won a lottery visa howbeit without money to process your travel?
Fool yourself; a visa can't be won through lottery, you can only win an opportunity for the visa, and then you have to meet the requirement in order to qualify for the visa. How could you foolishly claim you won a visa?
Besides, if (as you claimed) you won the visa, didn't you fill a form to get the visa? So, what was your marital status? Now, if you claimed to be single in the form or during interview, then, how could the embassy have issued you a visa as if you're a married man thus giving you the chance to "collaborate" with a woman by claiming her to be your wife?
Finally, you haven't yet succeeded in sorting your own case, you're already conspiring a crime.
All these evidence against you with your claims and your plan are clear indications that you're nothing but a liar and an uninformed thief with your posts below bearing witness of your nonentity.

i really appreciate your effort in calling me all sorts of name but i would have to tell you that all i wanted is an advise on how to go about it and i would have love you to confirm them first rather than pushing unnecessary issues on the air the fact still remain i won the lottery but at a time i decided to finish my A level cos at that time i was in my final year so i ve got some couple of biz that i was managing personally to earn a living which include some that youve mentioned above and finally the other one akinbani mayowa is a friend of mine who uses my system at that time to post on nairaland in my absence, so i want you never to judge by such issues like that rather try to proffer solution to the issues arising by which you ve done in a very rude act and by discouraging people who would have profer better and more encouraging solution to such effect . i still remain adefemi 1 with 3 in 1 business in Gbagada
so if you are interested in getting more info about me pls call 08098270452 and i still have some people on naira land that ive assissted in getting accommodation both in gbagada and its environs bye for now.
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by adefemi1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
busybody20:

VicJustice,

IykeD:

Bursted! lol but seriously, i think some members of NL should be drafted to SSS and EFCC.
Tamita:

Tanx VICJUSTICS! I enjoy reading your post, u r Blessed! Keep da good work, your reward wil come soon. your my Main Man on Nairaland, God bless u for exposing dis Criminal Minded theif.

do you know why i love my fellow naija people, you are all follow follow,
why dont you try and look beyond the context of the message and try to figure out that at a point there might be litlle truism in the post rather than condemning it outrightly, i ve made my self clear and there is nothing to hide and thank God that there ve been no body that ive made negative reccommendation about me or i ve in one way or the other defrauded in my biz. i believe i am better than most saint who are more fanatics and critcize virtually every post on nairaland . and to you follow follow i believe you can do better by thinking deeply and deeply before you make any reply.
i promise my God not to curse or make any abuse post anywhere and everywhere, cos i believe that my Almighty God will judge all the saints and evil doers on earth bye
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
adefemi1:

Can you explain that?
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by omega25red(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ poster

you are bold in coming back to try to save face i guess interenet caused this.

anyway you know you are lying because visa lottery is not a visa you get when you win the visa lottery you actually get permanent residence which would allow you to live and work in the u.s. When you apply you are required to put down your status and names of all people to be included on your application assuming you become a citizen and want to file for those people.

I feel sorry for you sha because a sucker used to be born every minute before but now it's every hour.
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by Vicjustice: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
justwise:

@adefemi1

Vicjustice is absolutely right, you are just a poor criminal, you don't even know nothing about visa lottery. Thief you just came here to expose yourself
   Thanks for the support.

aieromon:

So many Sherlock Holmes on NL.
Expose these scammers for what they are.
   Is this guy really a scammer or an ignorant thief? Well, you're right, at least, he made attempts to scam those who are foolish enough to fall for his senseless trap.

busybody20:

VicJustice,

He should be grateful to you for your kindness, you're so kind to have called him just a liar

Tamita:

Tanx VICJUSTICS! I enjoy reading your post, u r Blessed! Keep da good work, your reward wil come soon. your my Main Man on Nairaland, God bless u for exposing dis Criminal Minded theif.
   Good to know there's someone out there who enjoys reading my posts. Thanks for the commendation.
Re: Need Help On My Visa Lottery by Vicjustice: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
omega25red:

@ poster

you are bold in coming back to try to save face i guess interenet caused this.
anyway you know you are lying because visa lottery is not a visa you get when you win the visa lottery you actually get permanent residence which would allow you to live and work in the u.s. When you apply you are required to put down your status and names of all people to be included on your application assuming you become a citizen and want to file for those people.

I feel sorry for you sha because a sucker used to be born every minute before but now it's every hour.
Indeed, very bold, more like fool-hardness

(1) (Reply)

Safest Airline In Nigeria / USA Versus LONDON Which Is Better? / Damage E-passport What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.