Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians (9177 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families / Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Youths of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of deliberately attempting to manipulate the sensibilities of Nigerians by sacking the duo of  the former Secretary to the Government of The Federation, David Babachir and Ambassador Ayo Oke, who was the former Director-General Nigeria Intelligence Agency.

The Peoples Democratic Party Youth League in a statement signed by Zainab Al'Amin and made available to Swift Reporters in Abuja on Tuesday, expressed that what the government did was to sweep the matter under the rug by giving both men a slap in the wrist.

The Statement reads:

"We received the news of the sack of Dr David Lawal Babachir and Ambassador Ayo Oke from office as Secretary to the Government of the federation (SGF) and Director-General, National Intelligence Agency (NIA) respectively  as deliberate plot to manipulate the sensibilities for Nigerians and attempt by President Muhammadu Buhari to sweep the scandal under the rug.

It is our position that justice can only be said to have been done when Nigerians are informed on details of the  Osinbajo committee report and both men are prosecuted by the appropriate security agencies.

It is unacceptable that the disgraced former SGF will be given just a sack, which we consider a slap in the wrist for diverting a whopping TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION NAIRA appropriated for Nigerians who out of government incompetence found themselves in camps of internally displaced due to the wickedness of Boko Haram terrorists that sacked them from their homes in parts of the Northeast.

It is both insulting and embarrassing that the former DG NIA will only be relieved of his job without Nigerians knowing the true ownership of the THIRTEEN BILLION NAIRA found by the EFCC in Ikoyi on April 12, 2017. Nigerians deserve to know the so-called owners of the money and those that aided the fraud.

Furthermore, we demand the immediate arrest and prosecution of David Babachir, Ayo Oke and every individual/organisation that must have aided or conspired in the criminality perpetrated by the former SGF and DG NIA.

It is our belief that the current administration has lost both the goodwill of Nigerians and the moral ground to continue to hold on to leadership of the country", it concluded

http://swiftreporters.com/pdp-youths-accuse-buhari-of-manipulating-nigerians/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by midehi2(f): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari is a scam! cheesy

I like the man sha tongue

3 Likes

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Firefire(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians, we believe by now you should know how kworupt, the individual called Mohomodu Buhary.

He lied to you about having only 1 Milion Naira in his bank account, having only 150 cows and no property anywhere in Nigeria or overseas but only a mud house in his village.

He deceived you with his FAKE promises, and his will to 'phight kworuption'.

Now imagine! Angel Buhary now deeply immersed in both moral & financial corruption.

He could be said to be lesser corrupt when compared to other past rulers in Nigeria, but he is also very kworupt.

Buhary, where is your HOLINESS?

Firefire:

Even my own brothers from the SW were deceived by BAT.

The Yoruba leaders warned severally and also mentioned it at different forum the DANGER of voting a BIGOT and Coup plotter in 21st century.

Only the RELIGIOUS FANATICS among us are still supporting the FRAUD sold to Nigerians by Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shame on those who voted for the Wolf in sheep clothing.
In the fullness of time, I will start digging out all my posts and predictions about the individual called Mohomodu Buhary.

FYI: I am proudly Yoruba. IPOB/BIAFRA haters keep off.

APC, party of professional liars and career fraudsters.

Buhary means FRAUD in Hausa language.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
midehi2:
Buhari is a scam! cheesy

I like the man sha tongue
My Dear, he is not just a scam, he is highly wicked. I don't know what Nigerians have done to him to deserve such cruelty

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by chibabe259(f): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerians voted for an ancestor who hv lost all values of life to transform their country
........ even in the Army, if your dick is weak you won't be recruited.

12 Likes

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Your ineffectual buffoon did not persecute Stella odua, he was only suspended, not sacked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Jokerman(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Your ineffectual buffoon did not persecute Stella odua, he was only suspended, not sacked

You and this monicker..... I have asked you to change it countless number of times....

So it means buhari is copying Jonathan??

That means Buhari has no change agenda, buh continue the status quo

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This boy, you are embarrassing Jesus

16 Likes

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by pejuakinab: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
May all the PDP youths and APC adults receive sence to do commoners proud.
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Tbillz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
I expect worse, buhari' s act of rejuvenating "apc image" might put smile on the "yobo face" the masses are wearing atm.
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by itsandi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Confused people
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Look at them fighting on behalf of corrupt looters... smh!!
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Nbote(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm very sure dis same person who signed on behalf of d youths was part of those who screamed "Sai Baba" and "Sai Change" in 2015.. We are stuck with him
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by jonnytad(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
They really raised vital points....... I don't know why the fight against corruption should be against oppositions alone. I think Buhari's government indeed false nd I pity our unborn generations.
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Onbelivable(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Babachir Lawal the former SGF is the God Father of Boss Mustapha the newly Appointed SGF, Buhari is Playing with Nigerians��

1 Like

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
itsandi:
Confused people
Very confused set of youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by saraki2019(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
a sign of coruption fighting back
a pdp that stole nigerian youth future
are now selling corrupt ideas to innocent youht
most of our politians are very evil
they stole our money enjoying it with their family
and now selling evils ideas to us
so that we will continue to fight the governemtn that is hurting them

1 Like

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by HealthWealthy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I have a contrary opinion though
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Sunnycliff(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
If I can steal #100m and am suspended and latter sacked, with no prosecution, then, please stealing is not corruption!
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Sunnycliff(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Has Tonye left APDA?

The hustle is real my man! Integrity, Consistency is a treasure that must be sought for!

1 Like

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Let the PDP youth nitwits go to hell. When Buhari didn't sack them, they were crying and accusing the president of sweeping it under the carpet, now he has acted, they call it manipulating Nigerians. They should go and die, they are not important. Nothing can ever be good enough for the youth wing of the most corrupt party Africa ever had, jokers.

The president should remain focused and continue the good works he has started.
so proud of Buhari smiley

6 Likes

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by tolexy007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

so where is the change you plpp keep shouting?

3 Likes

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by eddyslim(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Josh44s(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
At this Stage of our lives in this country, Anybody be it a Muslim, Christian, Northerner, Westerners, Easterners or South South. Anybody still carrying APC PDP or any other Political party for head needs to be EXECUTED

For how long will we continue to suffer like this in our own GodGiven and blessed Country.

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Has Tonye left APDA?

The hustle is real my man! Integrity, Consistency is a treasure that must be sought for!
I was about asking. Lol.
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by eddyslim(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:
Nigerians voted for an ancestor who hv lost all values of life to transform their country
And you know about this?
Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by asawanathegreat(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
We have been manipulated all this why nah

1 Like

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Dannyset(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mtchewww!

In as much as I want someone, just one at least to be prosecuted and sentenced by this Buhari administration, I see all these shouts as political wailing as usual. When these 2 were suspended we called for their sack instead. Now that they've been sacked and the President said he won't stop the EFCC from doing its job, what else do you want? Isn't it sacking that would precede their punishment?

If you want to criticise this Govt do so not under one tattered and shattered umbrella that couldn't save but plunged us. Senseless irrelevant party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by AishaBuhari: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Re: Babachir/Oke: PDP Youths Accuse Buhari Of Manipulating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
do you mind them? the people they celebrate as heroes told Nigerians that stealing is not corruption, they gat jokes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

LCC Says Toll Tariff On The Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Is Not Getting Increased / 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed / Kofi Annan, Cautioned Jonathan Against Arresting Protest Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.