Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji (43101 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Towncrier247: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Black beauties! Genevieve Nnaji and Oluchi Orlandi twinning. This was at Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Towncrier247: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by midehi2(f): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
They are indeed beautiful

Black is beautiful

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
2 of the most beautiful Chocolate/ebony women in Nigeria.

That refuse to bleach their skin like some!!

#TeamEbony&NaturalFairComplexion

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by danieljessy: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2017
People day expose breast,na bra go come b big deal undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by itspzpics(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ohhh expose wat
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
midehi2:
They are indeed beautiful

Black is beautiful
I love black girls but my babe is fair sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Evablizin(f): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
They are cute.
danieljessy:
People day expose breast,na bra go come b big deal undecided

No be lie......

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by nairavsdollars(f): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Two IPOBians doing us proud

7 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Genevieve Nnaji

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by thedondada(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sniff sniff.

I opened a thread on my new photos. all my homies said I killed it in the pics and a mod thrashed the thread.

Where is justice??

Meanwhile other people's new pics get to front page.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by blackbeau1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Beautiful ladies .
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by asawanathegreat(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dry born shall rise again
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by shaddoww: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Back in d days, men invented cloth for us to cover our unclothedness. But now, we are redesigning it to expose our unclothedness, all in d name of civilization n fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Genevieve is so pretty. she doesn't look her age. luv u girl

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Pavore9: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Women who were not swayed into bleaching themselves out!

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by iswallker(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can't see through anything ..

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
I love em dark kiss
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Afrok(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
If not that the dress was see-through, I for no fit locate the breast embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Triniti(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oh ever green oluchi, remember how my big cousin use break ladies heart then and when you ask why, he will just reply “Shebi the girl na oluchi?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by emmanuelrabb(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
iswallker:
Can't see through anything ..

abi now

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
See as that man just the laugh like mumu, onto say Oluchi put
her hand on his shoulder
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by nonut: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who came in to view this thread because of the see through? I know I did.
Disappointed. That one na see through?
Rubbish! grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by nonut: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
blackbeau1:
Beautiful ladies .
Smallie.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
See as that man just the laugh like mumu, onto say Oluchi put
her hand on his shoulder
I no say una go scroll back to confirm this
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just only bra and it made FP. Ifunanya Thompson, Vickie Ama and all the Ghana girls on my snapchat are showing what is inside the bra and pants for free and you are here wasting my mb because of bra?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Mckandre(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Honestly that oluchi girl tall ghan sad even while sitted she still hit Genevieve. I run from posing with girls with height. sad

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by saraki2019(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
genny should marry pls
her mate have kids in the university
#facts

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by oliidell(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
My WCE

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by Dizu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
saraki2019:
genny should marry pls
her mate have kids in the university
#facts
then who told u that her daughter is not a graduate

12 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji by bentlywills(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

I love black girls but my babe is fair sad

I love fair girls but my babe dark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Wows In Makeup Photo / Regina Daniels Buys Iphone7+ For Her Mother, Rita Daniels / Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.