Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (35112 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Oluchi Onweagba Turns 41 Today!

Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi (born 1 August 1980) is a Nigerian model based in New York City. Growing up in the suburbs of Lagos, she won "The Face of Africa" contest at the age of 16.

Early life

Onweagba grew up in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria, with her two brothers and sisters. She is the daughter of a civil servant father and mother who was a nurse.

Discovery

At seventeen, Onweagba was urged by a family friend to enter into the M-Net "Face of Africa" preliminary screening at the M-Net office in Victoria Island, Lagos. The agency groomed her to be one of Nigeria's entrants for the 1998 competition (now called the Nokia Face of Africa). This despite the fact that, growing up, she had maintained a relative ignorance towards fashion and modeling.[citation needed] With the support of her family and friends, she decided to compete in the inaugural edition of the Face of Africa in 1998. This was the first-ever continent-wide model competition, organized by the South African channel M-Net in collaboration with Elite Model Management. She won the competition.

Career

After moving to New York City, where she still lives, she began appearing in editorials for American and Italian Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Allure, Nylon and W.[citation needed] Oluchi has appeared on the covers of Italian Vogue, Elle, i-D, Pop, Untold, and Surface.

She has walked the runways for Gucci, Carolina Herrera, John Galliano, Missoni, Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Bottega Veneta, Christian Dior, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Jeremy Scott, Helmut Lang, Fendi, Anna Sui, Givenchy, Kenzo, Giorgio Armani, Céline, Nina Ricci, and Diane Von Furstenberg.

She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Gianfranco Ferré, Lancôme, Ann Taylor, Clinique, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, Macy's, Banana Republic, Gap, Express, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, as well as working for Victoria's Secret in print walking for seven consecutive years in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Personal life

In 2006, Onweagba married Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi. They were friends for a very long time before they got married. They have two sons and reside in New York. Their son Ugo Ugochukwu - has been active in Kart racing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluchi_Onweagba

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Bola146(f): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2021
grin Happy birthday to you lepa cool cool

33 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by geesilver(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Been skinny gives her the advantage of this younger looks.
To me I prefer meats to bone sha. Cos Real men eat flesh while dog eats bone.
Chubby girl rocks..... Anyway happy elated birth to you dear. Go higher and conquer the world.

22 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy Birthday Oluchi.
Happy Birthday my birthmate.
Another Birthday mate is Papilo.

Na woman u be for dis country.
Dem MANNA, I HAVE sent the pm please.
Waiting for My Barbecue.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
cool
Its good to read headline twice.. ..

nor read headline... Thought it was Nnamdi kanu ...not knowing it was papilo.. Dem go finish am for that thread..

Happy birthday to her..

Thread seen...

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Felixalex(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
PANT & BRA na Title now

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by temitope27(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Nice body
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Modify :
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday Miss world Nigeria.
Thanks for putting our country's name on the world map positively.
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

ILoveDemMANNA:

Gunners for life.
One of the best defenders in England.
Rice (Arsenal) and Stone (Man City) combine.
The food go sweet die.

Happy Birthday to me.
My mentor and role model, dem [b]MANNA
, today is my day o.
I want some Barbecue please.
I have been dreaming about MANNA Barbecue for a long time now.
From all of us @[/b],
Happy Birthday paddy.
Send a PM as soon as you close from church today.
If you are in PH or Lag, some of us @[b]MANNA
will definitely be in your neighborhood to celebrate with you.
It's your day, Dem MANNA soldiers.
Iyalaya anybody! cool
Do have fun on your day bro.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by temptnow: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Me I like girls with plenty meat for body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Legendrysailor(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Hell no !!!!

I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by WonderManly(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
This one wey everyone just dey celebrate their birthday. E be like sey me self go celebrate my own birthday too today ooooooooo.

Anyway! Happy birthday to them all!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by usen1234: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Age gracefully
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Fuckthamods: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Uglee
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Her toto go deep die.

I sabi her type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by directonpc(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Kanu
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by WandaNara: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2021
post=104303825:
Happy Birthday Miss world

GTFOH

24 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Raychee(f): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Black don't crack

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ahnie: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2021
She's not only pretty,but classy and sassy popping out beautiful offsprings.

Happy birthday ma'am.

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by smartNerd: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by esdeemiami(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Take your mind off the pant and bra and focus on celebrating her, after all man came naked.
allow people live freely....

MALIGNANTGuest:
PANT & BRA na Title now

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by PrinceOfLagos: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful Igbo woman

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Guru1111(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
Wow... Happy birthday to the super model...

At least she's more super and even looks more like a model than the pix of the scare crow below shocked

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by optimistfeel(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday to you Oluchi Onweagba as you turns 41 Today!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Ikpongiton: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2021
No bombom no boobs.wetin man go touch?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Bedtec: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2021
post=104303825:
Happy Birthday Miss world
Why don't you wish her death like you where wishing Nwankwo KANU ??
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2021
lalasticlalaa No dey waste time to push his threads to FP weather comment's or no comment's e no concern am.

Advantage of being mod....
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Seniorwriter(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday baby girl Oluchi....keep aging with valor and grace.

LLNP....Hip Hip Hip ....HURRAY!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son / Tomi Odunsi And Seun Fadina's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.